Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted
Rittenhouse has been showing a few of the auto cards as they have come in for Game of Thrones.

https://www.facebook.com/photo...23893&type=1&theater

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes! I cannot wait for this set and the new season to start!

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now this is a set I will definitely be interested in Drool .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With this and True Blood coming out this year, I might have to get a second mortgage on my home lol

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheMetatrOn:
With this and True Blood coming out this year, I might have to get a second mortgage on my home lol

That's how I'm starting to feel Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
They also mentioned on twitter that they got the cards back from Peter Dinklage, but they didn't show any photos.

I'm not buying a lot of cards this year (I am broke Frown) but almost all of my card budget will go towards this set.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I hope they get Sean Bean to sign, it wouldn't be the same without his autograph in this set.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
John Snow - Must have auto for me, I love him Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
They also mentioned on twitter that they got the cards back from Peter Dinklage, but they didn't show any photos.

Thumb Up Heck yeah!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Lena Headey, wicked. Big Grin

Posts: 10411 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So, is this going to be released in the Premium format or good old Boxes?

I'm hoping for Premium format, it will save heaps on postage for me.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
So, is this going to be released in the Premium format or good old Boxes?

I'm hoping for Premium format, it will save heaps on postage for me.

Haha! Hey Tegan Wavey
I was just popping in to ask the same question.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From a quote on Rittenhouse's Facebook page from January, it says this will be a "full product" release. I figure the series is enough of an international hit to make a full product release worthwhile. I've got my fingers crossed for a Sean Bean autograph. He seems never to have proven difficult to get on board, so I hope this time won't be an exception!

Posts: 240 | Location: London, England | Registered: December 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I am soo excited for this release. I'm hoping I can scrounge up some extra money for my card fund before then. Sean Bean is a must, also Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hey Miss Lizzy, like minds think alike right? Wink

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants Sean Bean to sign for this set, and a Coster-Waldau auto would also be appreciated too. Geez, for that matter I want the whole main cast to sign! Big Grin

I hope this set gos so well for Rittenhouse that they release a set for each season, I think it has great potential as a new series for them.

I am counting down the days till season 2 starts, my brother thinks the April 1st date is actually a April fools joke. I really hope not Big Grin

posted Hide Post
They released more information about this set.

A lot of great signers with more to come. I'm hoping we'll see the Spider, Ser Jorah, Sansa, Bran, Rickon, Arya, Viserys, Uncle Benjen, Jon Snow's friend Sam and, well, the list could go on and on.

http://www.rittenhousearchives...season_one/index.cfm

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! Excellent list of signers so far! Very excited - any news on a release date?

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris Gibson:
WOW! Excellent list of signers so far! Very excited - any news on a release date?

Release date is currently 6.6.12. Stunningly good list of signers already Eek .Hopefully they will have costume/relic cards as well.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
This set is looking more and more exciting, great to see so many main cast signers Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Triple-Frog! 6/6/12? The day after my B'day! Woo-hoo, guess that's pressies taken care of!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post