Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    STUDS Lego trading card series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STUDS Lego trading card series
 Login/Join

Picture of Tomsche
posted
Something that went on sale yesterday, and I ordered two boxes of them as an amateur AFOL myself.

I did pen down some thoughts on it on my blog itself, found here:
[URL=One Trading Card line I`m definitly aiming for to collect the Master Set http://tomsche69.blogspot.be/2...sed.html]STUDS[/URL]

Now the hunt can begin to try and track down all those States side promo cards in first instance, the curse of living in Belgium...

STUDS promos

Posts: 14 | Location: Antwerp | Registered: March 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I recall there being 2 or 3 promos (spaceships ?) at the San Diego Comic Con in 2012 or 2013

I cannot read the article. How many promos are there total and what are they ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsche
posted Hide Post
The ones on the Master list state two Kickstarter promos, 7 regulars, 2 pigs vs cows specials and 5 steamworks

This should work better, it`s a direct link (I seem to have botched up with the link tool)

http://tomsche69.blogspot.be/2...set-is-released.html

STUDS promos

Posts: 14 | Location: Antwerp | Registered: March 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I recall there being 2 or 3 promos (spaceships ?) at the San Diego Comic Con in 2012 or 2013

I cannot read the article. How many promos are there total and what are they ?

P1 and P2 say "Coming October 2012" so they must have been SDCC 2012. P1 shows U.S.S. Enterprise and P2 shows Romulan Bird-of-Prey.

The master checklist says P3 also was ComicCon, P4 BrickFair, P5 BrickFete, P6 and P7 BrickCon. PvC1 and PvC2 are "Pigs vs. Cows" and V&A1 through 5 are "V&A Steamworks Specials." KS1 and KS2 were Kickstarter specials; maybe those were the sketch cards that are discussed elsewhere.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsche
posted Hide Post
Apparently, there are no less then 15 sketch cards actually, found something about that on their FB page, but they don`t appear on the master list of their site.

STUDS promos