Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Wacky Packages All-New series 8 (“ANS8”) - Bonus Boxes - B4 & B5

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/8637079706

August 05, 2011, 10:03 AM
geoffbovey
Wacky Packages All-New series 8 (“ANS8”) - Bonus Boxes - B4 & B5
This post is aimed at those of you collecting the Wacky packages stickers from Topps. Hopefully one of you fine folks can help me out. Bouncey

There has been a LOT of chatter about the new 8th series over at the new message forum dedicated to Wacky Packages (http://www.wackypackagesforum.com); however, I’m having a tough time navigating thru the many threads and hundreds of messages posted looking for the info I want. I’m having trouble pinning down the current location of Bonus Sticker B5. I’ve managed to figure out that the Bonus Box with B4 can be found at Target, which I just picked up last week. I have also found the two-pack blister packs with B1, B2, and B3 as well.

However, where is the B5? There are a lot of messages on the other site that suggest Wal-Mart is the location for the other Bonus Box, but no-one seems to have definitively confirmed this with a purchase. Also, I distinctly remember having to get a Bonus Box for ANS7 from only K-Mart last go-around (last year), so I don’t want to make any assumptions about ANS8 Bonus Box B5.

So, other than the Topps store, do any of you know FOR SURE where the B5 Bonus Box can be purchased? The auctioneers from that auction site that are trying to sell this box and/or the sticker are being deliberately vague about it. Confused Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Geoff
September 10, 2011, 07:29 AM
EriktheArchitect
Have not seen any WP 8 at my Walfart yet.

September 13, 2011, 06:04 AM
beamer
They are on that site for sale.
October 08, 2011, 02:42 PM
zoesfriend
While I can't confirm that the B5 sticker is available in a bonus box from walmart, I do believe the speculation seemed pretty solid that it was. I looked at a few walmarts, found no bonus boxes, and just bought the sticker for $4.97 postpaid on ebay.