Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    San Diego comic con
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego comic con
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
We will be making quite a few different products for comic con this year and I will be showing these items soon.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sneak Peek of GARY KEZELE
Vampirella sketch that will be part of a 3-Card SDCC Exclusive Set.
He will be signing and selling these at the Breygent Booth.
The whole set shall be shown closer to the con.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sneak Peek of TIM SHAY
Red Sonja sketch that will be part of a 3-Card SDCC Exclusive Set.
He will be signing and selling these at the Breygent Booth.
The whole set shall be shown closer to the con.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome Tom!

Both skecthes are very nice but the Kezele Vampy really pops! Love the way he handles highlights and this piece is no exception. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sneak peak at some dual autograph cards which will be in an American Horror Story autograph pack for comic con. These cards are numbered.First one is numbered to 7 the other 3 to 10. This will be a limited amount of packs with
all autographs plus foil promos and a foil chase set.

A lot more to come

Tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice!! Still a bit hard for me to pick out Connie Britton's autograph (I think it's the color she used to sign with) but the other signatures look great!

I'm going to need these to round out my growing AHS autograph collection. Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Last year I skipped Breygent's convention mystery packs, but it looks like I'll be in again headfirst this time around!!

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
the color doesnt scan Deb but in person no problem and looks sharp

no skipping allowed lol

Tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'm going to visit your booth often. Lol!!

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sneak peak at some autograph cards which will be in an American Horror Story autograph pack for comic con.

posted Hide Post
Any Dexter?

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
no comic con Dexter but finally got approvals for
season 5/6 so by end of summer that will be done

Tom

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
no comic con Dexter but finally got approvals for
season 5/6 so by end of summer that will be done

Tom

Great News Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sneak peak at some autograph cards which will be in an American Horror Story autograph pack for comic con.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I am very happy with the new Taissa Farmiga and Lily Rabe autographs

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
I am very happy with the new Taissa Farmiga and Lily Rabe autographs

Me too, nice bold signatures on these! Smile

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sneak peak at some dual autograph cards which will be in an American Horror Story autograph pack for comic con. These cards are numbered to 10 . This will be a limited amount of packs with

Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sneak peak at some dual autograph cards which will be in an American Horror Story autograph pack for comic con. These cards are numbered to 10 . This will be a limited amount of packs with

Tom

posted Hide Post
Tom will the foil promos be new ones ?

Thanks

Neil

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
yes new promos

Tom