Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    San Diego comic con
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego comic con
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Cheers Tom

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just had an e-mail from a dealer offering 5 x 7 sketch packs for both AHS and Grimm. Any details on artists you can share with us Tom?

They also mentioned a Grimm pack similar to the AHS packs with autos, costumes and props. Hope to get some but the message said there were not many done.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
5x7 sketch packs might not be done or approved in time.They will be very limited maybe less than 50 packs.i had mentioned to the show dealers what I was working on but didnt know people were going to try and pre sell them.Anyway if I do them you can see they will be really rare.Grimm comic con packs (normal size)will be a small and limited run of about 300 packs with costumes,props,sketch plus 3 different promos cards.
right now it looks like 3 hits per pack with every card only about 50 made (except sketch cards)plus promo card

Tom

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
They are indeed being mentioned in dealer notices, but I don't know how you can pre-sell anything that . . .

a) Is so limited and

b) You don't even know that you will have.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I agree as the 5x7 should have not been offered

Tom

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
They are indeed being mentioned in dealer notices, but I don't know how you can pre-sell anything that . . .

a) Is so limited and

b) You don't even know that you will have.

I agree. Why so limited? A person with deep pockets could easily buy them all up, and flip them.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to detailed news on the various Grimm cards being made available at SDCC.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yep, also looking forward to hearing more about the Grimm packs, as well as any additional info about the AHS packs. Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I was looking at the Grimm packs but have not seen any pre-sell details, the down side is with promo's being so limited and I assume expensive on the secondary market I might have to think twice about them.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

These cards are numbered.Numbered to 10
the packs are also sold out

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
San Diego Comic Con TIM SHAY
Jennifer Blood art that will be part of a 3-Card SDCC Exclusive Set by Tim.
He will be signing and selling these at the Breygent Booth.This card will
Also be 11X17 come by and meet and have Tim do a sketch for you.These will be numbered to 100.
These cards are on a New Special printed stock

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

posted Hide Post
Tom, What is your booth number? Will you be at Julio's again?

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Booth 834
It is now our booth Julio is not doing the show anymore
we will have Tim Shay (Thursday throught Sunday) & Gary Kezele (Wednesday through Sunday)
sketching and signing and selling 3 card sets and also 11x17 on special stock.Stop and see us

Tom

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Booth 834
It is now our booth Julio is not doing the show anymore
we will have Tim Shay (Thursday throught Sunday) & Gary Kezele (Wednesday through Sunday)
sketching and signing and selling 3 card sets and also 11x17 on special stock.Stop and see us

Tom

Please refresh my memory, or maybe I missed it, what are the 3 card sets?

Can't wait for conformation one way or another on SDCC Grimm items. And if some or all are not happening, will they be postponed for another con?

Wife and I are going to discuss money and collecting, so artists are on hold, and discussion will not be complete if we don't bail on our collecting hobbies.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will announce everything that is approved as soon as i get the ok

Tom

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
I will announce everything that is approved as soon as i get the ok

Tom

I know Tom. Just more impatient that normal, since hours of hard work may be for not.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Rhiannon Owens Large 5x7 sketch cards.We will have large 5x7 pack which will be very limited