Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    San Diego comic con
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego comic con
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Ken Meyer Jr American Horror Story Asylum Large 5x7 sketch cards.We will have large 5x7 pack which will be very limited

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Woman of Dynamite 5x7 promo cards for San Diego comic con which will be put into 5x7 sketch pack and each promo is numbered to 70.These are special raised UV cards and looks awesome is person (doesnt scan well) 6 to collect.Woman of Dynamite 5x7 promo cards for San Diego comic con which will be put into 5x7 sketch pack and each promo is numbered to 70.These are special raised UV cards and looks awesome is person (doesnt scan well) 6 to collect.Axebone art is card one (also a sketch card 5x7)

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These 5x7 sketches are killing me, Tom... Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom,

Can you confirm the number of auto cards in the AHS autograph packs? I thought I read in one of these threads that it was two autos per pack, but I'm seeing three autos per pack stated on some sites listing pre-sale info. Thanks!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There are 3 autograph cards per pack
13 dual autographs
12 normal autographs
2 chase cards (6 to collect)
2 promo cards (6 to collect)

there are also seperate (about 70 packs) prinitng plates packs with 4 plates in them (all 4 colored plates) plus 2 promos and 2 chase cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story 5x7 promo cards for San Diego comic con which will be put into 5x7 sketch pack and each promo is numbered to 50.These are special raised UV cards and looks awesome is person (doesnt scan well)All the promo cards are sketch art by artists.

David Desbois card is an AP
Wu Wei 3 cards are in the packs

Tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Keeps getting better! Smile

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for confirming the contents of the autograph packs, Tom.

Man, these 5x7 promos look great! Can't wait to see them in person! Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Anyone getting pre-orders confirmed?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tony Perna - Chaos® - Chasity/Ernie/Lucifer®
3-Card SDCC Exclusive Sketch Artist Set printed with special raised 3D UV on coated stock.
Only 100 Numbered sets.
Available at the Breygent Booth 834.
Price: $20 per 3-card numbered set.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Geez Tom - I didn't realize that I'd be personally financing your retirement plan this year, LOL!! Big Grin

Seriously, these look great! Love the Chaos stuff - can't wait to see 'em. Smile

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
thanks debi glad you like more to be shown

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
J.D.Seeber - Women of Dynamite® - Alice/Pantha/Purgatori®
3-Card SDCC Exclusive Sketch Artist Set printed with special raised 3D UV on coated stock.
Only 100 Numbered sets.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
David Desbois- American Horror Story: Asylum™
Only 100 Numbered sets.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Gary Kezele - Women of Dynamite® - Dejah Thoris/Vampirella/Purgatori®
Limited and numbered to 100. These 3 cards will also be available in 11x17 format - numbered to 100.
Gary will be signing and selling the limited card sets at the Breygent Booth 834.
Price: $20 per 3-card numbered set and $30 per numbered 11x17

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Shay - Women of Dynamite® - Red Sonja/Jennifer Blood/Purgatori®
Limited and numbered to 100. These 3 cards will also be available in 11x17 format - numbered to 100.
Tim will be signing and selling the limited card sets at the Breygent Booth 834.
Price: $20 per 3-card numbered set and $30 per numbered 11x17 print.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Any information on the price of the 5 x 7 sketch packs?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
This is from the mailing list of Scifi Cards:
"I also have 1 Grimm and 2 Women of Dynamite 5x7 sketch packs. These are so limited to make it fair I'm taking offers on them, starting at $59. The 5x7 sketch samples have been beautiful. Best offer as of Wednesday the 23rd (first day of SDCC) gets them."

The 5x7 sketch packs are very very limited. So this may very well be one of the few opportunities to get them.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Unless you have a friend at the show. Wink

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Damn them! The people who actually have friends! Damn them all!!

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post