Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Wars: The Force Awakens Series 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Series 2
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted
Full checklist is out now: http://www.beckett.com/news/20...-series-2-checklist/

Base set now has 102 cards -- last two are short prints.

More TFA autograph signers but most aren't key names. Billie Lourd (Carrie Fisher's daughter) is probably the biggest of the new names to this set.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very tempted but the quote I got was 139 euros her box man that's not cheap but so,e good cards on offer

Posts: 22 | Location: Cyprus | Registered: March 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What do the 5 Wal Mart exclusive Galactic Connexions cards look like ?

I have not see them on ebay or anywhere else

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I purchased a few of the 2-packs (jumbo pack) at walmart, and did not find any. The odds are 1:40 for the galactic connexions exclusives.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know an easy way to find the foils among all the base cards? My eyes are of poor quality.

Posts: 21 | Location: Newcastle | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Just opened my second box today, got a Peter Mayhew autograph card, at least I got something to save the 2 boxes I opened!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post