Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
258 West Authentic Signatures has just announced they will be producing mystery packs, which will be available for sale at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show on April 21 & 22 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. We have more about the packs on the blog today:

258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs

Only 500 packs will be made and they will retail for $20 each. Each will contain 4 hits.

258 West Authentic Signatures' flyer is below:

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Those look cool any one going who can pick me up a couple?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in a pack also.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Katie Cook Sketch is actually signed by Caroll Spinney the voice and puppeteer for Big Bird and Oscar!!

The 5 Autograph cards are all limited to only 50, were to be part of my facebook Exclusive collection, the full bleed format, and we never released them, so I have included some in to this release.

More info to come.. =)

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Marco,
These look great. Should there be a couple left after the show, and they can be sent to California, kindly let me know.
Thanks!
Rudy

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if some kind soul wants to put me down for one Ill I will offer something twice the value of the pack they got. Big Grin

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Already building a list of people who want me to pick some up for them at the show.

These may go fast...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I would also be interested in a pack.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like 2 packs if possible...

Thanks!

Brian

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For you Promo Hunters here is a sample of some of the RARE promos you might pull!!!

These were done for C2E2 Last year to be given out to those who bought Special Boxed sets, and were limited to only 50!!!

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can I have a freebie for spotting the typo at the end of the sixth line of the Vampire Diaries Promo ? Hint: I usually refer to my elder brother as my Big Bother Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I might try a pack or two.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got back from the printers today 3 Bio Cards for the 3 new signers for these mystery packs, These 3 signers have never signed before. Here is a HINT - one is Connected to LOST, one was in the Dune Mini Series (all 3 episodes), the 3rd, you might know her from I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry not Jessica Beil though.

Also here is a another one of the cards you could pull -

This SDCC variant from EMila Clarke

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These look awesome! Any chance that some of these would be available for people not going to the Philly show?

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm picking some up for people who can't make it. EMAIL me scificards@scificards.com if you're looking for some. Not profiting off these, just providing a service...

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Couple more cards you can pull!!!

Some Rare Variants as well

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Talked to Marco tonight about these...

He's really loading them up. 50 packs have 6 Hits! He's putting them in "cases" of 10 packs and each case will have one of the 6-hit packs.

There's even a couple packs with all the Facebook exclusive cards in a single pack.

Sounds like Marco is going to be a popular guy in Allentown.

Ed

posted Hide Post
Hopefully this is the ignition that will kick start collectors on 258 West Authentic! I really love what Marco is doing. . . hopefully it catches on more!

I'd probably pick up a case of these if I was attending, perhaps there will be some extras after the show.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
The 258 West Authentic cards are of the best quality, I have the Vampire Diaries cast autos and I love them.
I too hope this gets more people interested in the company and gets 258 more business because they really deserve it!

What Marco is doing with these sets is beyond amazing, you can really see the level of love and care going into those packs. I just wish I had more money Smile

edit: one question, do any of the packs contain the Zachary Levi auto? I missed that one and dearly want one, so now I'm always on the lookout for it and even keep a search for it on the bay. Twak Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I can't resist these either. My next card purchase is at 258 West Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post