Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
50 Cases of 10 Packs (500 Packs!!) Already to go!!

Every Case you see there has 1 hot pack that has 6 hits. Every Pack has 4 hits. There is also 2 packs that include all 7 of our Facebook Exclusive cards that were limited to only 50 including the Duel and Triple Autographs featuring the actors from the Vampire Diaries.

There is also 2 Mystery Pack Promos limited to 300 with Bio's of the 3 Mystery Signers in each pack, there are 3 of these Promos, MP-Promo1, MP-Promo2 and MP-Promo3. These dont count towards the hits. Only the rare Limited to 50 Promo's that were left over from C2E2 Last year.

Cases are $200 and on top of everything if you buy a case, you will get a bonus Card as well.

To review!! 1 $20 pack will have 4 hits plus 2 Promo cards. 1 Pack in every Case will have 6 hits (but will not have to the 2 promo cards) 2 Packs will have all 7 of our Facebook Exclusive cards in them, that is a $350 Value, At $5 a hit , this is a deal not to be missed !!!!! I have loaded these packs, I want to show those of you have you not bought in to 258 to take the leap, you will like us !!!

Thanks Juelle and WebJon for you kind words!!!

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
Very nice MrBlueofnyc! Please post your hits when everyone receives their packs.

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
These look awesome! email sent Ed! Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Wave MrBlueofnyc, keep a case of 10 for the french guy who is coming to the show. Thanks.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Wave MrBlueofnyc, keep a case of 10 for the french guy who is coming to the show. Thanks.

Will not be a problem. Have a safe flight!! I am assuming you are flying in =)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBlueofnyc,

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Yes, leaving tomorrow morning.
Swimming was less expensive but it was too long. Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:

Will not be a problem. Have a safe flight!! I am assuming you are flying in =)

Can you keep me a case? I'm flying over in the morning to give me a little time to look around AllenTown on Friday.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Are you only selling them as $200 cases or will individual packs be available?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No I am selling packs $20 a pack. Was just showing the cases in the photo.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
BTW There are a handful of signed cards that have smudge signatures, ultra rare but there are a few in the packs. These were inserted rather than tossed, they were still signed. Please look at these as a glass half full and not empty. These packs are super loaded. I dont think there was one pack that will be worth less than the $20 price tag and with many having one card that is at least worth $20 in them.

Here is a sample - of a nina dobrev - again these are super rare like 10 in 2000 but just didnt want people not to know about them. I didnt want to toss the cards they are so nice

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBlueofnyc,

posted Hide Post
i really hope there are some packs left for sunday i will be hitting that both first thing

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still have some packs left over, feel free to email about them.

marco@258west.com

Glad everyone has been enjoying these, if you got some of the packs please share them with us

posted Hide Post
i got an interesting one- a julie mcniven card but it looks like it is signed by misha collins how rare are those

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
i got an interesting one- a julie mcniven card but it looks like it is signed by misha collins how rare are those

Super rare only 1 I think. I met with misha before we got the cards printed and I wanted a sample signature for mock ups and so I had him sign a julie blank. I forgot all about that, didn't even know it was in the packs. Nice unique pull!!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here are my 3 packs:

Just wonderful, especially the Emilia Clarke Facebook autograph. Elephant

Thanks for the opportunity for this West Coast fella to pick up a few a these by mail, Marco.

Traders: I did wind up with 2 of the Mystery Pack promos twice, so I can trade my 2 extras for any other 2 you'd care to part with, drop me a line.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is my pack:

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
I still have some packs left over, feel free to email about them.

marco@258west.com

Glad everyone has been enjoying these, if you got some of the packs please share them with us

Email sent.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've posted my case breakdown in the Box/Case breakdown section.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I only purchased 1 pack (Thanks Ed Webb), and got a total of 6 cards.

Kevin McHale autograph card
Javier Grillo Marxuach card
Nelsan Ellis autograph card
Surprise card: Vampirella SDCC Sketch card by Deane Frazier
MP12-02 MP Promo of Matt Keeslar Limited to 300
MP12-01 MP Promo of Javier Grillo-Marxuach Limited to 300

Anyone have a spare MP12-03 they are willing to trade for something not in this Mystery pack?

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Miket999, send me an email with your trade list, I have a spare MP12-03.