Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
question for Marco (or anyone that may have the answer). I picked up a case of these at the show and have one card that I cannot figure out. It is a Paul Wesley gold signature on a black backgorund. On the back is no mention of quantity signed, or if it is from SDCC, facebook, etc. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glen87:
question for Marco (or anyone that may have the answer). I picked up a case of these at the show and have one card that I cannot figure out. It is a Paul Wesley gold signature on a black backgorund. On the back is no mention of quantity signed, or if it is from SDCC, facebook, etc. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

It is a Manufacture Proof. It is just a straight up black variant. Not a facebook or SDCC. I always have the actors sign like 10-15 more cards in case of damages, rather then destroy them, I inserted them in to the mystery packs.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
thanks! i was the guy who bought the case and your 2 Harry Potter cards. Thanks again!

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I just ordered 3 packs last night, will share my break with the class.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much everyone, We are down to just 15 cases left.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 packs I opened

Posts: 2 | Location: Bay Area, Ca | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Down to just 5 cases!!! Get them while you can!!

marco@258west.com

posted Hide Post
Did a case yesterday and almost ordered more. A fun thing to open and explore, if I thought there was a good chance of getting a lot of different cards, I'd do it. (This is a rare compliment from me--when was the last time you thought this?)

One pack in, I pulled and Emilia Clarke, and in the second, a Nina Dobrev. (Should have stopped but couldn't! lol)

My case break resembles everyone else's basically, especially in regards to unwelcome guests (every pack basically contained an Ashley Fink, a Kevin McHale, or a Mary Pat Gleason as these 3 people accounted for 11 of my pulls on 10 packs)but since at this price they are basically free, I am probably going to just give the doubles to some Glee fans that don't really collect cards or or make them bonuses in the trade pile. Really, I only had like 15-16 auto doubles in the case, one was a Nina Dobrev smeared sig, and one was a signature variant, so can't complain. I also got 6 sets of the /300 3 card "base sets". Throw in's included some kind of hand coloured card, a printing plate from the Zigfeld Follies (sp?) and a surprise case topper of an oversize card of artwork signed by the person who played Suresh on Heroes. If 258 does this again, I'll be in, --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
I love to hear. What 258 has coming up next. I had never really heard of this company. Till a bought a mystery pack. I really loved the autos and designs.

I have since then. Even went back a bought some of the older products. That Heroes autograph set you did was awesome.

What is the next show or autograph set list that you will be working on?

I will be keeping an eye out for your future products.

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wvfan:
What is the next show or autograph set list that you will be working on?

I will be keeping an eye out for your future products.

Latest offering is the Tom Hiddleston auto that I'm really looking forward too, and can't wait to hear of other new cards too!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I got one pack off ebay.

promos?
MP12-01 Javier Grillo-Marxauch. Producer/Writer Lost, The Middleman
MP12-02 Matt Keeslar. The Middleman

Autos
Misha Collins (unnumbered) Supernatural
Julie McNiven (black card 88/100) Supernatural, Stargate Universe, Mad Men
Mary Pat Gleason (128/160) The Middleman
Brit Morgan (SDCC 268/500) The Middleman, True Blood

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got a Tom Hiddleston auto through Sci Fi Cards. It was for my daughter who loves this actor, and she doesn't collect cards. She was extrmely happy to get this card! Made her day! Thanks Marco

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post