Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/8527044816

April 16, 2012, 09:39 PM
MrBlueofnyc
258 West Authentic Signatures Mystery Packs
50 Cases of 10 Packs (500 Packs!!) Already to go!!

Every Case you see there has 1 hot pack that has 6 hits. Every Pack has 4 hits. There is also 2 packs that include all 7 of our Facebook Exclusive cards that were limited to only 50 including the Duel and Triple Autographs featuring the actors from the Vampire Diaries.

There is also 2 Mystery Pack Promos limited to 300 with Bio's of the 3 Mystery Signers in each pack, there are 3 of these Promos, MP-Promo1, MP-Promo2 and MP-Promo3. These dont count towards the hits. Only the rare Limited to 50 Promo's that were left over from C2E2 Last year.

Cases are $200 and on top of everything if you buy a case, you will get a bonus Card as well.

To review!! 1 $20 pack will have 4 hits plus 2 Promo cards. 1 Pack in every Case will have 6 hits (but will not have to the 2 promo cards) 2 Packs will have all 7 of our Facebook Exclusive cards in them, that is a $350 Value, At $5 a hit , this is a deal not to be missed !!!!! I have loaded these packs, I want to show those of you have you not bought in to 258 to take the leap, you will like us !!!

Thanks Juelle and WebJon for you kind words!!!

April 16, 2012, 09:50 PM
CryptozoicTCFan
Very nice MrBlueofnyc! Please post your hits when everyone receives their packs.

April 17, 2012, 12:44 AM
Miss Lizzy
These look awesome! email sent Ed! Smile

April 17, 2012, 05:15 AM
Szym
Wave MrBlueofnyc, keep a case of 10 for the french guy who is coming to the show. Thanks.
April 18, 2012, 11:34 AM
MrBlueofnyc
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Wave MrBlueofnyc, keep a case of 10 for the french guy who is coming to the show. Thanks.

Will not be a problem. Have a safe flight!! I am assuming you are flying in =)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBlueofnyc,

April 18, 2012, 12:57 PM
Szym
Yes, leaving tomorrow morning.
Swimming was less expensive but it was too long. Wink
April 18, 2012, 01:56 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:

Will not be a problem. Have a safe flight!! I am assuming you are flying in =)

Can you keep me a case? I'm flying over in the morning to give me a little time to look around AllenTown on Friday.
April 18, 2012, 03:05 PM
hammer
Are you only selling them as $200 cases or will individual packs be available?
April 18, 2012, 03:49 PM
MrBlueofnyc
No I am selling packs $20 a pack. Was just showing the cases in the photo.

April 20, 2012, 01:55 PM
MrBlueofnyc
BTW There are a handful of signed cards that have smudge signatures, ultra rare but there are a few in the packs. These were inserted rather than tossed, they were still signed. Please look at these as a glass half full and not empty. These packs are super loaded. I dont think there was one pack that will be worth less than the $20 price tag and with many having one card that is at least worth $20 in them.

Here is a sample - of a nina dobrev - again these are super rare like 10 in 2000 but just didnt want people not to know about them. I didnt want to toss the cards they are so nice

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBlueofnyc,

April 21, 2012, 06:55 PM
nick9819
i really hope there are some packs left for sunday i will be hitting that both first thing
April 23, 2012, 04:23 PM
MrBlueofnyc
I still have some packs left over, feel free to email about them.

marco@258west.com

Glad everyone has been enjoying these, if you got some of the packs please share them with us

April 23, 2012, 06:15 PM
nick9819
i got an interesting one- a julie mcniven card but it looks like it is signed by misha collins how rare are those
April 23, 2012, 06:35 PM
MrBlueofnyc
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
i got an interesting one- a julie mcniven card but it looks like it is signed by misha collins how rare are those

Super rare only 1 I think. I met with misha before we got the cards printed and I wanted a sample signature for mock ups and so I had him sign a julie blank. I forgot all about that, didn't even know it was in the packs. Nice unique pull!!!

April 23, 2012, 10:40 PM
chesspieceface
Here are my 3 packs:

Just wonderful, especially the Emilia Clarke Facebook autograph. Elephant

Thanks for the opportunity for this West Coast fella to pick up a few a these by mail, Marco.

Traders: I did wind up with 2 of the Mystery Pack promos twice, so I can trade my 2 extras for any other 2 you'd care to part with, drop me a line.

April 23, 2012, 11:37 PM
coalregion
Here is my pack:

April 24, 2012, 09:33 AM
AJJ
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
I still have some packs left over, feel free to email about them.

marco@258west.com

Glad everyone has been enjoying these, if you got some of the packs please share them with us

Email sent.

April 27, 2012, 11:50 AM
treksearcher
I've posted my case breakdown in the Box/Case breakdown section.
April 29, 2012, 02:04 AM
miket999
I only purchased 1 pack (Thanks Ed Webb), and got a total of 6 cards.

Kevin McHale autograph card
Javier Grillo Marxuach card
Nelsan Ellis autograph card
Surprise card: Vampirella SDCC Sketch card by Deane Frazier
MP12-02 MP Promo of Matt Keeslar Limited to 300
MP12-01 MP Promo of Javier Grillo-Marxuach Limited to 300

Anyone have a spare MP12-03 they are willing to trade for something not in this Mystery pack?

April 30, 2012, 07:35 AM
Szym
Miket999, send me an email with your trade list, I have a spare MP12-03.