Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Warlord of Mars trading card set?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warlord of Mars trading card set?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Last i saw was 9/5/12. Lets hope this is the final release date.

Posts: 49 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: July 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Warlord of Mars shipped 09/05 is street date Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hm, a few days since this went on release and no case/box breaks posted here yet. Then again, there's only one over on Scoundrel so far. Is nobody opening any of this set yet ? I should be seeing my order next week as I was told today that it's cleared customs Thumb Up

On a slight aside, looking at the completed listings on eBay I think I'm detecting a slight trend in the sketches that are selling. Princess Dejah Thoris images seem to be disappearing quite rapidly Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Irritatingly, this was released as a boxed set and not as packs. If I'd know that when I was placing the order for my shop I wouldn't have ordered it. I think I can sell a box piecemeal at my store for a few bucks a pack, but it's hard to sell a complete box for $70-75.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post