Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Warlord of Mars trading card set?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warlord of Mars trading card set?
 Login/Join

Picture of Fizzbin
posted
What true about the rumor that there will be a trading card set coming up related to dynamic entertainments running (new) series..... it sure hold some great fantasy artists some of them has been in cards before.... I for sure will be on the buyers list.....

Posts: 36 | Location: Rotterdam,The Netherlands | Registered: June 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Info Coming Soon

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fizzbin
posted Hide Post
Great ! Keep me posted Smile

Posts: 36 | Location: Rotterdam,The Netherlands | Registered: June 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'm anxious to know more about this series.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Preview set coming March

6--3d Cards
9 Martian Cards
1 Joe Jusko Autograph Card (6 Different images to collect)
1 Promo Card
1 Title Card

Full series coming late Spring

Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice Tom!! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
This sounds awesome Tom.

Anxious to know more about the regular release and promo cards for it.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
VERY nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I will have a promo to give out at Emerald City ComiCon!!!

Picture of Fizzbin
posted Hide Post
Wow....I will check out the website... this looks great... !!!!!!

Picture of Fizzbin
posted Hide Post
Emerald city comic con .... interesting... why do i sometimes have the feeling living in the wrong country....could you spare me a promo of two.... to send over..

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Here's the promo for the show.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'll try this again.

Picture of Fizzbin
posted Hide Post
another wonderful addition!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Preview set
Joe Jusko Autograph Card (6 different to collect)
Promo CardS (2 different to collect)

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Shipping starts tomorrow Wednesday Release

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promos and 3d cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Martian Creatures set of 9

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Joe Jusko Autograph Cards 1 Per Set

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is a great looking set! I can't wait to pick one up.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post