Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Warlord of Mars trading card set?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warlord of Mars trading card set?
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Benjo Camay Warlord of Mars Sketch Cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Eli Rutten Warlord of Mars Sketch Cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Louis Small Jr. Warlord of Mars Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Warlord of Mars orders due next week

3 Case Incentive Is “Aston Roy Cover” OR “Jim Kyle”

10 Case incentive is a loaded box with 25 sketch cards

Exclusive to this loaded box is

Tony Perna----------5 cards done
Megan Hetrick-----15 cards done
Axebone------------10 cards done

At least 2 of their cards will be in the loaded box plus 23 other sketch cards

Only 15 loaded boxes are being made!!!

Orders due Next week and we are printing to order as this will be a great and small print run. If the preview set is any indication this series will sell great!!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Brandon Kenney Warlord of Mars Sketch Cards

Picture of Fizzbin
posted Hide Post
Breygent.... wonderful all those extra cards... but don't drop to much on the market at once most of us have a monthly income Smile Smile and overseas customers have to pay a lot extra (shipping) costs.... and if they are unlucky an unfair tax also.... but for sure I'm happy with all produced material ... so let's get in more cards and skip some incentive covers .. yes for me it's monthly also ... take care....

Posts: 36 | Location: Rotterdam,The Netherlands | Registered: June 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Michael Champion Warlord of Mars Sketch Cards

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
More great stuff, it is all very impressive, well done to all. Clap

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is there any news on how many boxes in a case?I know it's usually 15 but I have not seen any details for this set.

Also is the number of autographs finalized yet.I love the sketches but got rather too many autos and not enough sketches in the Red Sonja case I bought.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
15 boxes per case 85 cases being made
autographs will be listed soon Tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
ps: this case will have 30 sketch cards 2 per box (on average)

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Alex Ross Z-Autograph card for UPCOMING Warlord of Mars set

Picture of Fizzbin
posted Hide Post
yep!yep! I love this stuff....

Posts: 36 | Location: Rotterdam,The Netherlands | Registered: June 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Yep, I love this stuff too. I received a couple of promos yesterday, P1 and the NSU promo, I was so impressed that I ordered a couple of boxes right away (from miss Lizzy by the way, thanks). I think the release will be very soon.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Is there a firm release date for this now?

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to getting our cases over here, any news on a release date Tom? Some really nice sketches there Thumb Up

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Last date I got from the person from whom I have a box/binder on order was 22nd August.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bump Big Grin Has anyone heard an official release date for this set yet ?

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
Bump Big Grin Has anyone heard an official release date for this set yet ?

Soon.

Seriously.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Next week apparently.