Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dragons! From Long Dog, Leg Day, and RRParks Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragons! From Long Dog, Leg Day, and RRParks Cards
 Login/Join

posted
Deeeep breath......

Ok! first, the next PiP episode is with Todd Jordan, creator of The Promo Encyclopedia! SUPER interesting chat with some who know A LOT about promo cards. That one will be on YouTube this evening, uploading as I type.

Speaking of this evening, Dragons! Yes the Kickstarter launches this evening!! A 45 card trading card set includes:

9 Ingrid Hardy base set
9 Lindsey Greyling base set
9 card subset of 9 holographic cards chosen from Lindsey and Ingrid’s cards
3 Promo cards (including exclusive NSU variation)
1 Random original 1/1 sketch card in every set.
1 DIY sketch card
3 Relic cards - no fur in this set, it’s all dragon skin! No dragons were harmed in the making of this set.
3 Autographs cards - we risked our lives getting autographs, but we think it was worth it.
3 medieval/greyscale cards
1 flip lenticular card (my own art)
1 Metal Card (my own art) - LIMITED to 100!
1 Etched card
1 linocut print/card (printed on 200 yr old paper and mounted on card stock)

Most cards are already completed and printed. At the time of this posting, the 3 relic cards, 3 autograph cards, and the linocut print/card are currently under production, and previews of those will be shown as the Kickstarter rolls along.

This is a 30 Kickstarter, and shipping is set for June. A tentative date, but so far there are no delays. This set is created in conjunction with Leg Day Cards, and RRParksCards (who is a huge help in this).

Again, this Kickstarter launches TONIGHT!

Posts: 71 | Location: Province of Quebec | Registered: March 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Pledged a master set!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a link to the kickstarter. Looks like a really neat set with lots of bells & whistles.

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...ngridkvhardy/dragons

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post