Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Women of the Avengers.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women of the Avengers.
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Sorry it's a bit fuzzy.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All I see is an X. No image !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don't know why that happened Confused . It was showing fine when I first posted it and then suddenly vanished! I have e-mailed you the image Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple of questions about this product for anyone who might be in contact with Unstoppable:

Did the Angela Douglas autograph not make it into the final product? I feel like I've not seen any up for sale on that auction site we know and love!

And is it true, as per some of the listings, that there were only 20 (or 25) Diana Rigg autograph cards inserted into packs?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Posts: 240 | Location: London, England | Registered: December 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RP01:
Couple of questions about this product for anyone who might be in contact with Unstoppable:

Did the Angela Douglas autograph not make it into the final product? I feel like I've not seen any up for sale on that auction site we know and love!

And is it true, as per some of the listings, that there were only 20 (or 25) Diana Rigg autograph cards inserted into packs?

The Angela Douglas card has not been received back yet and they hope to put it in a Winter bonus pack to be released in December.

Barrie from Unstoppable told me there were 20 Diana Rigg autos inserted in the boxes.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
.....Barrie from Unstoppable told me there were 20 Diana Rigg autos inserted in the boxes.

I feel that kind of info should have been their web-site before people ordered their boxes.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am glad I got my Rigg autograph in the 50th anniversary set. I just wish I hadn't wasted my money on a box of this release. Definitely would have been better to have bought the $25 of stuff in my box on eBay and pocketed the other $100 that I ended up paying for said $25 of merchandise.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:
.....Barrie from Unstoppable told me there were 20 Diana Rigg autos inserted in the boxes.

I feel that kind of info should have been their web-site before people ordered their boxes.

Very few of the card manufacturers release that information at any time.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RP01:

The Angela Douglas card has not been received back yet and they hope to put it in a Winter bonus pack to be released in December.

Barrie from Unstoppable told me there were 20 Diana Rigg autos inserted in the boxes.

Thanks very much for the info, Triple-Frog. Hopefully, they will release the Angela Douglas card at some stage. And as for the rarity of the Diana Rigg autograph card, I guess the price this card is commanding is indeed justified.

Posts: 240 | Location: London, England | Registered: December 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Which brainbox had the marvellous idea of slapping that great big whopping hologram on the front image of Rigg's auto card? Twak

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post