Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Women of the Avengers.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women of the Avengers.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Women of the Avengers by Unstoppable Cards.

All the information for this set and ordering information is now up on the website. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us know. Thumb Up

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Only 100 cases of 12 boxes being produced, this set will feature a sketch card and 2-3 autographs in every box!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jason has confirmed for me that the collation and roller damage problems several people experienced with the last Avengers release have been resolved with this release. And this release is now sold out. Luckily I got my order in on time.

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Delayed until 14th August Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At £75+ a box they have done VERY well to sell out

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

I have to say you can get it quite a bit cheaper from a friendly dealer Smile . Also 3 or 4 premium hits with one being a high quality sketch make it decent value.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

I have to say you can get it quite a bit cheaper from a friendly dealer Smile . Also 3 or 4 premium hits with one being a high quality sketch make it decent value.

Rose tinted specticles - $75 a pop and GUARENTEED a high quality sketch MIGHT be reasonable value, if all are high quality I bow to your superior knowledge

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

Rose tinted specticles - $75 a pop and GUARENTEED a high quality sketch MIGHT be reasonable value, if all are high quality I bow to your superior knowledge

I don't claim superior knowledge, at least not about trading cards Big Grin . Just going on the artist list which is very good and the previous Avengers release where there were two sketches in every box and the general quality was high.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
At $75, that would be an impressive sellout.

At 75 pounds, that is especially impressive. That's well over $100 US dollars, isn't it?

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
At $75, that would be an impressive sellout.

At 75 pounds, that is especially impressive. That's well over $100 US dollars, isn't it?
£75 GBPounds = $127 US Dollars according to XE.com a couple of minutes ago.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I did a few of the cards for this set.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looks like you can still buy cases on the website

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by richnet:

How so? Someone posted it was all sold out weeks ago. Wishful thinking?

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by richnet:

How so? Someone posted it was all sold out weeks ago. Wishful thinking?

It's strange. If you look at their Facebook page they say on there it is sold out.

posted Hide Post
I received emails from both Jason and Barrie on July 3 stating that the entire run was sold out. Maybe after putting the boxes together they had a few more than they thought they would.

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Occasionally we do get dealers let us down.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of artist returns, don't want to upset the moderators so wondered where to post these for interested parties?

Posts: 3 | Location: West Malling Kent | Registered: June 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If they are for sale the advertisers section is the only place.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does someone have a scan of the promo you were supposed to get if you were one of the first 200 people to order boxes ?

It used to be on the Unstoppable site but I can't find it

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post