Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dynamic Forces Kick-*** sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dynamic Forces Kick-*** sale
 Login/Join

Picture of hcbrewer
posted
KICK-*** NINE-CARD INCENTIVE SET - WITH HAND-DRAWN ART BY KEN HAESER!!

PRICE:
$40.00 MSRP: $99.99 YOU SAVE 59%

Offered at the introductory price of $40.00 for a limited time!!! Returns to regular MSRP of $99.99 after March 3rd!!! Each of these cards features "kick-***" hand-drawn image and they connect to form one "kick-***" scene! Hand-drawn by Ken Haeser, these rare cards are an ultimate collector's item for every Kick-*** fan out there

I get there news letter and thought I would pass this on
- its not bad at only $5 for a sketch card but a few of those cards will most likely just be filler
still debating wether I will pick this up or not
as I haven't even collected the regular cards yet Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
KICK-*** NINE-CARD INCENTIVE SET - WITH HAND-DRAWN ART BY KEN HAESER!!

PRICE:
$40.00 MSRP: $99.99 YOU SAVE 59%

Offered at the introductory price of $40.00 for a limited time!!! Returns to regular MSRP of $99.99 after March 3rd!!! Each of these cards features "kick-***" hand-drawn image and they connect to form one "kick-***" scene! Hand-drawn by Ken Haeser, these rare cards are an ultimate collector's item for every Kick-*** fan out there

I get there news letter and thought I would pass this on
- its not bad at only $5 for a sketch card but a few of those cards will most likely just be filler
still debating wether I will pick this up or not
as I haven't even collected the regular cards yet Smile

Do you have a link to share with us? Of is there a picture of these somewhere ?
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Do you have a link to share with us? Of is
there a picture of these somewhere ?
Fred

sorry about that, here's the link
http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C116962.html

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
wow and checking the link to confirm it is correct
they are already sold out
- guess they only had a few of these
wishing I had purchased it while I had the chance now Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that we don't really allow links to retail card sites on Card Talk. I know this one is really grey in that it's a link to a manufacturer site, which obviously is fine, but anyway....just be mindful next time.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Just a reminder that we don't really allow links to retail card sites on Card Talk. I know this one is really grey in that it's a link to a manufacturer site, which obviously is fine, but anyway....just be mindful next time.

Thanks.

Noted Harris - I will stay out of the gray area