Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Lon Chaney Legacy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lon Chaney Legacy
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone have info on this new card set by MNS ?

There were at least 5 promos at the recent San Diego Con, and I have also seen sketches "you know where". Looks like there are/will be up to 9 promos, but so far only 5 have shown up

I am interested in the card set, itself, but I see no info on the MNS website...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It appears that they are now selling a Preview pack with contains a 27 card set (complete) and random chase and sketches. Not sure how many different chase cards there are.

There are also 9 promo cards, 2 of which will reportedly be in Non Sport Update in the future

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are 9 cards in the Chaney Art chase set (3 are in the pack).
There are also sketch cards, an audio card and Ron Chaney autograph card.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently there is a 2019 Update version of this set, premiering at the San Diego Comic Con next week

Each 2019 pack will have:
1 Sketch Card
15 Base Cards (27 to Collect)
2 Amazing Chaney Art cards (9 to Collect)
4 Chaney Monster Stickers (18 to Collect) NEW
Randomly inserted,Chaney Autograph Card or Printing Plate or Audio Card.

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post