Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse Releases 2015 ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse Releases 2015 ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Any word on what is coming this year, other than Buffy, supposedly in February ?

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
Game of Thrones! Smile

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a post from last month by Steve Charendoff over on the RA boards:

"Regarding the 2015 product calender, we are still finalizing some details, but the likelihood is that our Buffy Collector's Set will be out in February, True Blood Final Collector's Set also in February, Marvel: Agents of Shield Season 1 in March, Game of Thrones Season 4 in April, James Bond Archives 2105 in May/June. There are a lot of moving parts to these projects, so the timing may shift slightly. But there you have it."

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
It's a long shot, but I am hoping for one more Twilight Zone set Luv You

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:
It's a long shot, but I am hoping for one more Twilight Zone set Luv You

Another set has been in the works for some time now. I believe Rittenhouse has said they had autograph cards from Nehemiah Persoff (Carl Lanser in "Judgment Night") and Denise Lynn (as Little Girl in "Stopover in a Quiet Town"). I haven't heard much on it of late but those were the two signers I remember being mentioned.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And just think of the TZ stars who are still with us that haven't signed yet like:

Robert Redford
Carol Burnett
Robert Duvall
Martin Landau
Shelley Fabares
Ann Jillian

Imagine if Rittenhouse somehow got those six to sign. What a final set that would be! Drool Angel

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there will be a Falling Skies S3 set?

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Does anyone know if there will be a Falling Skies S3 set?

It is listed as a release (date to be announced) on the on the upcoming releases page on the NSU home page (under Resources). I assume RA gave NSU this info at some stage

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope there's no new Bond set coming in May or June. I am literally still making installment payments to my dealer on a master set of the one which came out in October

I hope they hold off until late 2015 ! Frown

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
And just think of the TZ stars who are still with us that haven't signed yet like:

Robert Redford
Carol Burnett
Robert Duvall
Martin Landau
Shelley Fabares
Ann Jillian

Imagine if Rittenhouse somehow got those six to sign. What a final set that would be! Drool Angel

Landau is not with us anymore unfortunately

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
quote:

Robert Redford
Carol Burnett
Robert Duvall
Martin Landau
Shelley Fabares
Ann Jillian

Yes he is. Born June 20, 1928 and still alive and kicking. Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:Originally posted by damien:quote:Originally posted by Logan:And just think of the TZ stars who are still with us that haven't signed yet like:Robert RedfordCarol BurnettRobert DuvallMartin Landau Shelley FabaresAnn JillianImagine if Rittenhouse somehow got those six to sign. What a final set that would be! Landau is not with us anymore unfortunately Yes he is. Born June 20, 1928 and still alive and kicking.

True enough but as with some of these stars the clock is ticking down fast. It would be nice to have autos of them all.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
quote:

Robert Redford
Carol Burnett
Robert Duvall
Martin Landau
Shelley Fabares
Ann Jillian

Yes he is. Born June 20, 1928 and still alive and kicking. Smile

oops
my bad
good for him then

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
quote:
quote:Originally posted by damien:quote:Originally posted by Logan:And just think of the TZ stars who are still with us that haven't signed yet like:Robert RedfordCarol BurnettRobert DuvallMartin Landau Shelley FabaresAnn JillianImagine if Rittenhouse somehow got those six to sign. What a final set that would be! Landau is not with us anymore unfortunately Yes he is. Born June 20, 1928 and still alive and kicking.

True enough but as with some of these stars the clock is ticking down fast. It would be nice to have autos of them all.

I agree. I'm quite sure Rittenhouse is trying their best but the clock is certainly ticking to make another "full" set as far as autographs go. And it appears those bigger names I mentioned simply refuse to sign. I remember Steve saying a few years ago that Ann Jillian wanted too much money. Sorry to say I doubt Redford, Burnett, or Duvall would even consider it at this point. And sadly there aren't many actors from the show still with us who haven't signed before.

For fans interested the "Twilight Zone Museum" is a great website. It has an actor database and according to it there are approximately 230 actors from the show still alive along with 70 unknowns. Here's a link to it:

http://www.twilightzonemuseum.com/actors/database.php

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I never collected the Twilight Zone sets, but what was the story with auto A15 ? The actress died before she signed ?

And why are there 2 of some of the autos in the A50-60 range ? Someone mis-numbered them ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I never collected the Twilight Zone sets, but what was the story with auto A15 ? The actress died before she signed ?

And why are there 2 of some of the autos in the A50-60 range ? Someone mis-numbered them ?

I'm not sure why there are two A52's and A56's. I suppose it was just a numbering mistake. Regarding the Elizabeth Allen card, I believe at the time she was in poor health and did not sign the number of cards she was supposed to. But she did sign some. These were released two ways. The first was as a prize in Series 2 if you got all the letter-cards that spelled out "ROD SERLING" in the Twilight Zone Challenge game. One game card was issued in each Series 2 pack. The second way was as a 6-case incentive for Series 4.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the next Bond set has been moved from May to mid-June