Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Twin Peaks Complete (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Twin Peaks Complete (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join
 
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Logan
posted Hide Post
Checklist has been updated with images of all the autograph cards. And they all look fantastic!!

https://scifihobby.com/product...cklist.cfm?SetID=349
 
Posts: 1652 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
I can't wait! Will have plenty of inserts and base sets to trade. Will be looking for autographs if anyone has any to trade..

Pete

____________________
Looking for Non Sport Autographed cards and Memorabilia cards from TV/Movie shows.
 
Posts: 501 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Yes! Just had my case delivered, here in Belgium. On the official release date no less!
Time for pitchblack coffee and bloodred cherrypie Smile

 
Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Logan
posted Hide Post
Interesting autograph variant that I spotted -- on 3 of the first 4 Piper Laurie autographs I've seen (you know where) she actually signed her birth name - "Rosetta Jacobs". On the fourth one she signed "Piper Laurie".
 
Posts: 1652 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Logan
posted Hide Post
..and just an FYI to anyone thinking of buying an archive box. I saw this in the item listing of one of the bigger sellers:

The archive box does not contain the following:

•Michael Ontkean as Sheriff Harry Truman (Classic) (Scarce)
•David Lynch as FBI Reg. Bureau Chief Gordon Cole (Limited Event Series) (Scarce)
•David Duchovny as Denise Bryson (Classic) (Scarce)
•Peggy Lipton as Norma Jennings (Limited Event Series) (Scarce)
•Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer (Limited Event Series) (Scarce)
•David Lynch and Kyle MacLachlan (Dual) (Scarce)
•Sheryl Lee and James Marshall (Dual) (Scarce)
•Dana Ashbrook and Madchen Amick (Dual) (Scarce)
•Peggy Lipton and Chris Mulkey (Dual) (Scarce)
•Sherilyn Fenn and Kyle MacLachlan (Dual) (Scarce)
•Harry Goaz and Kimmy Robertson (Dual) (Scarce)
•Sheryl Lee and Kyle MacLachlan (Dual) (Scarce)
•Wendy Robie and Everett McGill (Dual) (Scarce)
•Kyle MacLachlan Autograph Costume Card (6-Case Dealer Incentive Card)
•Kyle MacLachlan (Cooper)/Michael Ontkean (Truman) Dual Autograph Card (9-Case Dealer Incentive Card)
•Parallel Base Card Set
 
Posts: 1652 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone was going to buy an archive box they should drastically reduce how much they should be prepared to pay for it. Looks like all the most valuable cards have been left out Shake Head .
 
Posts: 2376 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
If anyone was going to buy an archive box they should drastically reduce how much they should be prepared to pay for it. Looks like all the most valuable cards have been left out Shake Head .


This goes back to putting so many ELS and Scarce cards in the same product. Its a choice between loading the Archive Boxes or having very few big autograph cards in the packs. It looks nice that multiple autograph cards with different photos are being done and it makes the checklist look impressive, but these people are still only being paid to sign a specific number of autographs in total. So the final number of signatures done for all cards is going to be very much the same as if they had only one card design to autograph. Hence all the cards become Scarce or ELs due to the division.

Maybe RA needs to come up with a new name for the Archive Boxes now. Wink
 
Posts: 6752 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
..and just an FYI to anyone thinking of buying an archive box. I saw this in the item listing of one of the bigger sellers:

The archive box does not contain the following:

•Michael Ontkean as Sheriff Harry Truman (Classic) (Scarce)
•David Lynch as FBI Reg. Bureau Chief Gordon Cole (Limited Event Series) (Scarce)
•David Duchovny as Denise Bryson (Classic) (Scarce)
•Peggy Lipton as Norma Jennings (Limited Event Series) (Scarce)
•Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer (Limited Event Series) (Scarce)
•David Lynch and Kyle MacLachlan (Dual) (Scarce)
•Sheryl Lee and James Marshall (Dual) (Scarce)
•Dana Ashbrook and Madchen Amick (Dual) (Scarce)
•Peggy Lipton and Chris Mulkey (Dual) (Scarce)
•Sherilyn Fenn and Kyle MacLachlan (Dual) (Scarce)
•Harry Goaz and Kimmy Robertson (Dual) (Scarce)
•Sheryl Lee and Kyle MacLachlan (Dual) (Scarce)
•Wendy Robie and Everett McGill (Dual) (Scarce)
•Kyle MacLachlan Autograph Costume Card (6-Case Dealer Incentive Card)
•Kyle MacLachlan (Cooper)/Michael Ontkean (Truman) Dual Autograph Card (9-Case Dealer Incentive Card)
•Parallel Base Card Set


Ouch on the archives box.
On a side note,
I am going to piecemeal this set together so I got a decade.
 
Posts: 5461 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyafterdark:
Yes! Just had my case delivered, here in Belgium. On the official release date no less!
Time for pitchblack coffee and bloodred cherrypie Smile



Hi, very nice, where did you buy them? I'm also from Belgium but don't know where I can find them for a fair price. If you sell any, let me know! Smile
 
Posts: 1 | Location: Belgium | Registered: August 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Question for the pros....

Does anyone know the ORDER that the four Printing Plates are used in production? I know that this is super neurotic, but I'd like to put my plates in order that they were used!

LOL!

I'm working on the most unbelievable set ever!!!!!!! (More on that soon!)

Thanks again for everyone's help!

B
 
Posts: 12 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrianB:
Question for the pros....

Does anyone know the ORDER that the four Printing Plates are used in production? I know that this is super neurotic, but I'd like to put my plates in order that they were used!

LOL!

I'm working on the most unbelievable set ever!!!!!!! (More on that soon!)

Thanks again for everyone's help!

B


Not a pro but my guess would be Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black since it is referred to as CMYK printing.
 
Posts: 629 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Okay... So here's another thing...

This is a call for anyone who has a variant copy of the Harry Goaz Classic Autograph card...

I am looking for "I can change a tire" or "Eat your food."

If you have either of these, please get in contact with me ASAP. I am willing to generously trade or buy outright for TOP dollar!

Please email me!

;-)

Thank you.

Also, and as an update....

I wanted to thank everyone in this forum. This has been my ROCK in navigating this very challenging world of card collecting. I have indeed build my set, and it has exceeded every expectation and goal that I started out with!

Short of these cards above... I DID IT!!!!!!

Now, we just wait for series TWO! LMAO!

Thanks!

Brian
 
Posts: 12 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Twin Peaks Complete (Rittenhouse)

© Non-Sport Update 2013