Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Series Galaxy Girls Sketch Series
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Series Galaxy Girls Sketch Series
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The artwork could be of the more well-known characters' identical twin sisters, or possible clones, who have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with their sibling or gene-duplicated relatives other pursuits.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Don’t worry that card will not Be released. The reason for posting all at once is that product was sold out and also a few questionable cards posted was to show the artists work I have been in this business a long time and know about copyrights.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by t.breyer:

Don’t worry that card will not Be released.

The minute i said i liked that one it was doomed. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
The reason for posting all at once is that product was sold out

Sold out already! Wow -- congratulations!

I'll be watching for a bunch of these sketches.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don’t worry that card will not Be released. The reason for posting all at once is that product was sold out and also a few questionable cards posted was to show the artists work I have been in this business a long time and know about copyrights.

It's Great to have you back Tom

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post