Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    True Blood Archives 2013 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

True Blood Archives 2013 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted
Dont have an official title so Im using that for now.

I asked on RA's facebook page about info on the next set and they replied with and I quote-

We will have many new signers for this next series, including Rutina Wesley, Denis O'Hare and many others.

*edit*
1-8-13
RA posted on Facebook that Ryan Kwanten aka Jason Stackhouse has agreed to be a signer for this set.

*edit*
3-13-13
Set is being called True Blood Archives 2013 and they are aiming for a July release.

*edit*
4-17-13
quote:
Originally posted by MarvelMorris:
New signer James Frain (Franklin Mott) revealed for True Blood Archives as well as information about the set composition.

http://www.previewsworld.com/H...tockItemID=STK612881

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HIM,

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well done HIM!!
That's great news, now I just have to start collecting S1 first Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Excellent news! I had better get cracking on my S1 holes that need to be filled.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
I Hope Ryan Kwanten signs for this set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dex1186,

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
This was one of their best releases last year. Looking forward to #2

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
OP updated.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dex1186:

I just saw a post on Rittenhouse's Facebook page that he said he would sign. Bouncey

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
The set is shaping up nicely, almost every remaining signer that I want seems to be on board. The only remaining big name I can think of would be Evan Rachel Wood.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
quote:
Originally posted by Dex1186:

I just saw a post on Rittenhouse's Facebook page that he said he would sign. Bouncey

Yeah thats great news! thank you

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Looking at the release schedule, Ill assume we are looking at a summer or later release. Maybe to tie in closer with the next season on tv?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just saw on Facebook that William Sanderson (Sheriff Bud Dearborn) will be signing. Yes.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
RA posted of planning for a 7/17/2013 release.

posted Hide Post
Just in time for Comic Con if they make their release date.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New signer James Frain (Franklin Mott) revealed for True Blood Archives as well as information about the set composition.

http://www.previewsworld.com/H...tockItemID=STK612881

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The upcoming Philly Show has a promo for this.

http://phillynon-sportscardshow.com/promos-may-13/

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info MarvelMorris. Love that promo, wish I was going to Philly.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
there is an ad in the diamon previews that shows some autograph cards
it shows there will be a Janina Gavankar as Luna autograph

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Bauer is a signer for this set. The back of the Philly Show promo shows his full bleed card along with some of the previously announced new signers Rutina Wesley, Denis O'Hare, Janina Gavanker and Ryan Kwanten.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
I really do hope Denis comes through for this set!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
This will be a great set for fans, because it's loaded with great cast members. I think I may have to buy a box!

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post