Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    True Blood Archives 2013 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

True Blood Archives 2013 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Can anyone identify the last two signers on the right in the True Blood row of autographs?

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

At the Rittenhouse Archives tables

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MarvelMorris,

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I think the second from the right may be Lara Pulver
but that's just a guess
actually it may be Michelle Forbes

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarvelMorris:
Can anyone identify the last two signers on the right in the True Blood row of autographs?

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

At the Rittenhouse Archives tables

The one on the right looks like another Klaveno.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
I think the second from the right may be Lara Pulver
but that's just a guess
actually it may be Michelle Forbes

It is Michelle Forbes.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
the last one on the right does not look like Klaveno's signature
can't make out who it is

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it Valentina Cervi who played Salome last season?

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen if RA has said what theyre officially going to do in releasing this autograph-

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope that they release it soon I have been drooling over it for the past year and refuse to buy the other Skarsgard auto because I dislike the picture they used for it so much!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like they'll release the Bill silver ink autograph this time around.

From a warehouse dealer's website...

Every True Blood Archives box includes 2 Autograph cards and 1 Relic card! Signers include Anna Paquin, Ryan Kwanten, Alexander Skarsgard, Rutina Wesley, Denis O'Hare, Janin Gavankar, Kristin Bauer, Chris Bauer, Valentina Cervi, Mehcad Brooks, J. Smith-Cameron, James Frain, William Sanderson, Jim Parrack, Nelsan Ellis, and many more!

Relic cards include materials connected to Sookie, Eric, Pam, Russell, Lorena, Arlene, Jessica, Merlotte's Bar, Tru Blood bottles, and more!

The 72-card base set features bios for 48 different characters and plot synopses for all 12 Season Five episodes.

Bonus sets include a 72-card parallel base set (1:3 packs), an 18-card Romance set (1:8), a 9-card Quotable set (1:12), and an 11-card Gallery (Clear Plastic) Character set (1:24).

The case topper is a True Blood Preview card.

Case incentives include a 3-case Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) Autograph card, a 6-case Stephen Moyer (Bill) Silver Signature Series Autograph card, and an 18-case Archive box.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just do not understand why Rittenhouse showed us that Skarsgard auto last year but only thing they'll say about it now is "it will be released, but not yet".....Then why the hell show us the card back in mid 2012????

NON-SPORTS COLLECTION

Castle Complete Set (55/55=100%!)

Posts: 9 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: June 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Limited edition of only 4000 boxes. It says it on the link in MarvelMorris' post above. That's way less than the previous set.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MileHigh AI3:
I just do not understand why Rittenhouse showed us that Skarsgard auto last year but only thing they'll say about it now is "it will be released, but not yet".....Then why the hell show us the card back in mid 2012????

I asked them on FB and they say they dont know how theyre going to "release it". Granted I was told last year it was going to be released with the next set, which is this one, but I guess being an incnetive 2 sets in a row is too much?