Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Avengers Tom Hiddleston "Loki" Signs for 258 West Authentic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Avengers Tom Hiddleston "Loki" Signs for 258 West Authentic
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
We our proud to announce the signing of Tom Hiddleston to 258 West Authentic Signatures. We will be releasing 2 different cards. The first will be released at SDCC and will be our exclusive for the show. This card is limited to only 258. We are also doing a Facebook exclusive that will be limited to only 50. Photos below

*the blue pen is a mock up, he will be signing with a Black Pen - Maybe a Green one =)

Tom Hiddleston played Loki in Thor & The Avengers as well as Captain Nicholls in War Horse

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!! Clap
Looking forward to having one of each in my collection Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
GREEEEEN! Gotta be in Green Ink!

Very cool!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thinking first 100 sold at SDCC will be in Green ink and first 25 Facebook exclusives sold will be in Green ink. Thoughts?

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
That's a great idea MrBlue! it will make them even more collectable Eek Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Glad you got Hiddleston and I have the chance to get him. Since you ask, I don't really like green or red ink signatures, just the standard blue or black. I would do a certain number in green and blue or black and let the buyers decide which one they prefer with your photo.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Glad you got Hiddleston and I have the chance to get him. Since you ask, I don't really like green or red ink signatures, just the standard blue or black. I would do a certain number in green and blue or black and let the buyers decide which one they prefer with your photo.

I think i will go with the first 100 and first 25 but give the people the option of black if they would rather have it before I ship it out to them. Thanks everyone for your input

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I hear that there are less then 15 of the Facebook exclusive cards left. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can buy today.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Looks like Loki has a new sidekick for Avengers 2!!! Go Mr.Blue!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Cline,

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Facebook Exclusives shipped out today!!!