Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    HG Wells The War of the Worlds: Book 1 The Coming of the Martians
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HG Wells The War of the Worlds: Book 1 The Coming of the Martians
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted

Shipping in early June, more info can be found on the Product Page

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Quick photo of some of the first edition cards at random. Clearer photos will be posted at some point.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This looks to be another great addition to the card collecting world from Cult-Stuff. The sketches I have seen so far are of a very high standard. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Looks Great

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Cult-Stuff truly has some great ideas and I love their attention to the historical. Their Sherlock Holmes sets are making this Holmes fan so greatful for their attention and care to the Great Detective.

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This looks like a pretty cool set. Any sketch card images available yet?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have to invest in a case o two!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Sketch samples: This is 18 random sketch cards, we will be posting more from the artists as we get time but as you can see from the list of illustrators these are all going to be of a high quality.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like the one in the middle with the fiery men. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The sketch samples look great! I've got my order in for two packs. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few of the cards I did. I did a direct storyline with my cards

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My Martian walker design is based on a Tick.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any news on when this set is going to ship?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
More scans! Set is shipping soon we are still adding extra content!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Marcia Dye

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As usual the sketches are being kept to a very high standard which should make this set another big success. Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Puis Calzada:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
What an interesting take by Marcia Dye.
I think they're terrific.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeFitz:
What an interesting take by Marcia Dye.
I think they're terrific.

I agree.

Posts: 559 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All of the sketches posted so far look great and I'd be happy to pull any one of them. That being said, as usual - Marcia Dye's work does not disappoint. Please make sure that my sketch pack includes the card on the top row, fourth from the left. Big Grin