Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    NCIS Rittenhouse
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCIS Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted
Ritt just updated their page!!!

http://www.scifihobby.com/prod.../ncis/2012/index.cfm

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
Without the big five its just not worth it?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
You don't count Pauley Perrette, Lauren Holly, Rocky Carroll as main cast members? Not to mention what set has Bob Newhart or Charles Durning in it. If they put the whole cast in this set what is there for the next set to have in it? This is the first 72 out of 205 episodes there will be more sets.

I see alot of people complain about this or that set not selling, but I WILL buy a case of this just to help make sure there is a second set. Rittenhouse is taking a chance with a "cop show" and I am going to back them up. Plus I really need a Pauley Perrette auto.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see this as a good set to work on. But if I do get into making a set it would be a few boxes and the rest would be singles.
Also a series 2 would be great. Hopefully they can get the rest of the cast to sign.

Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I think that's a great line-up of autographs. Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
This going to be my first case buy and I can't wait for the release date to come.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Remember that this is a premium pack release...each pack has an MSRP of $50 (7 cards per pack...1 auto, 2 costume cards, 1 insert and 3 base cards), and a box of 15 packs MSRP is $750. You'll be able to find them cheaper than this, but it's not a regular release.

Their base set is pretty interesting. They are covering 72 episodes with a 36 card base set by using the front and back for different episodes. I don't know that that has been done before.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think they did the front and back thing on The Brady Bunch last year, 1 ep on the front, another on the back

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I think they did the front and back thing on The Brady Bunch last year, 1 ep on the front, another on the back

Interesting premise. I would like that to be done on standard sets.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
I agree with Batman (as always). This is a terrific autograph line up. There are some great names. I for one will be getting a box.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Release date has been pushed back June 20th.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Would've been great if they were able to get Sasha Alexander seeing as she was only in the first two seasons. I really liked her in the show and was disappointed when she left.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post

Posted by RA on facebook.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I asked RA on there facebook page if a box would contain a full set of auto's and this is the reply they posted: we are hoping to put a full set of autos into every box, but we can't make that guarantee yet.

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Costly for a box but i may try to pick one up . Anyone know of a dealer in the US that will have a few or at least a archive box for sale ? A Pauley auto and Bob Newhart will be a must for me ...

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
That Pauley Perrette card looks fab Thumb Up

Despite modelling herself on her Twitter page as animal campaginer/volunteer/christian/charity worker/all around good person, and hyper-promoting NCIS, she is terrible to fans. She does not respond TTM. At all. Doesn't even send out pre-prints like Micheal Wetherly does (he will even send out an odd genuine autograph). The only way you can get a print of her signature is to request a cast pic from the Studio. Send a pre-print at least for crying out loud or even get a secretary to sign, instead of trashing all TTM requests.

But she's happy to sign for cards because she gets paid to do it? Why not sell her autograph like some celebs do- Jane Seymour will sign only if you send $10 for her charity, more than fair. Celeb gets money for their charity, fan gets their signed picture for a reasonable fee. Win win.

I have to say she is not the only celeb who is nice on screen but not so in real life I have discovered through the world of Fanmail!

Back on topic, the P1 is now available from Rittenhouse. US/Canada only though Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WarriorBabe,

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
On the other hand, I read a few autograph blogs and they rave about how great Pauley is when you see her in person. It's hard to figure out how some celebrities will act in different situations.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
She is very passionate via Twitter for her various charities, so I don't get why she won't sign for a small donation. With the popularity of the show, which always seems to be increasing, she would be raising alot of money for causes close to her heart. Fans happy and Pauley happy. Confused

Not to be disrespectful, but bigger stars than Pauley manage to arrange/do it and are happy and willing to do so.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've never seen this show so I don't have much interest in this set aside from the Bob Newhart autograph. I'm a huge fan of The Bob Newhart Show. Smile

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I've never seen this show so I don't have much interest in this set aside from the Bob Newhart autograph. I'm a huge fan of The Bob Newhart Show. Smile

I just saw the Bob Newhart NCIS episode, it's great Smile