Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Ship date: December 9 and 10, 2010
Release date: December 14, 2010
Print run: 500 cases
Insert ratios per case: 10 costumes, 5 autos, 3 props and (?) filmcards

90 base cards
9-card chase set
4 clear box toppers
3 case toppers (sand blast crystal cards)

5 Autos (5 per case)
Ron Weasley/Rupert Grint (ultra rare) -- redemption
Fleur Delacour/Clemence Poesy (ultra rare)
Fenrir Greyback/Dave Legeno (ultra rare)
Luna Lovegood/Evanna Lynch (ultra rare)
Snatcher Scabior/Nick Moran (ultra rare)
Mundungus Fletcher/Andy Linden (rare)
Remus Lupin/David Thewlis (rare)
Narcissa Malfoy/Helen McCrory (rare)
Gregorovitch/Rade Serbedzja (rare) -- redemption
Xenophilius Lovegood/Rhys Ifans (rare)
Ginny Weasley/Bonnie Wright -- redemption
Albert Runcorn/David O’Hara
Pius Thicknesse/Guy Henry
Nymphadora Tonks/Natalia Tena
Kreacher/Simon McBurney

15 Costume Cards (10 per case)
C1 Hermione Granger/Emma Watson - Grey/Blue Shirt
C2 Bill Weasley/Domhnall Gleeson - Leather Vest
C3 Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton - Black Shirt x/460
C4 Hermione Granger/Emma Watson - Purple Shirt
C5 Lucius Malfoy/Jason Isaacs - Black Coat x/500
C6 Ron Weasley/Rupert Grint - Green Shirt
C7 Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe - Denim Shirt
C8 George Weasley/Oliver Phelps - Purple Shirt
C9 Wormtail (Peter Pettigrew)/Timothy Spall - Grey/Brown Shirt
C10 Luna Lovegood/Evanna Lynch - Yellow Dress
C11 Severus Snape/Alan Rickman - Black Robe
C12 Ron Weasley/Rupert Grint - Brown Jacket
C13 Fred Weasley/James Phelps - Grey Shirt
C14 Bellatrix Lestrange/Helena Bonham Carter - Black Dress
C15 Ron Weasley/Rupert Grint - Stripes/Flower Shirt

12 Prop Cards (3 per case)
P1 Daily Prophet - "Dark Mark Sparks Panic" x/260
P2 Blanket from Tent x/330
P3 Saucers and Candles from Bathilda Bagshot's House x/110
P4 Harry's Rucksack x/140
P5 Undesirable No.1 Poster x/220
P6 Wands from Gregorovitch's shop x/140
P7 Drawings from the Lovegood House x/200
P8 Ron's Rucksack x/160
P9 Daily Prophet - "New Headmaster" x/260
P10 Ministry of Magic Courtroom Paperwork x/290
P11 "Life & Lies of Albus Dumbledore™" Book x/180
P12 Clothes pegs from Tent x/110

9 FilmCards (odds unknown)

4 Case Incentive Cards
Ci1 (2-case) Ron Weasley/Rupert Grint - Checked Jacket
Ci2 (5-case) Arthur Weasley/Mark Williams - Wool Jacket
Ci3 (10-case) Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe - Grey Jacket
Ci4 (25-case) Coins from Gringotts (prop)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kbmum,

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the list. The Ifans autograph should be especially popular now that he's landed a big role in the new Spider-man.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not sure about the set, but this movie looks like it's going to be an epic end to an epic series.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is that it with the auto's or are there more to be added ? I was thinking of getting an hot box but it doesn t look worth it somehow.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
There will supposedly more cards, including autos, but Artbox hasn't released the info.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow, that release date is really soon. kind of snuck up on me!

but looks like another worthwhile set to me. i really like what artbox has done with the harry potter cards.

Posts: 93 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know its a weird question. But, I wonder if the auto cards will be 2.5 wide x 3.5 high or the reverse. Any ideas what they will be?

Thanks!

On a side note. I am amazed with these cards coming out in 3 weeks. How little is known about this set.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
The real question is how many of the autos will be the dreaded redemption cards...

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got off the phone with Artbox. The cards will be landscape (3.5 wide x 2.5 high). Which I am very happy about...Since those will fit the matte cuts I have on my HP autograph matte.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
The first post has been updated with new info, including print run and insert ratios.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
The first post has been updated with new info, including print run and insert ratios.

I don't see the print runs or ratios added. Am i missing something? I really want to know the incentives and would like to see some images. Need to know if there will be a hot box before I confirm my order! Confused

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Just got off the phone with Artbox. The cards will be landscape (3.5 wide x 2.5 high). Which I am very happy about...Since those will fit the matte cuts I have on my HP autograph matte.

Wow, that's impressive! Eek

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any new news yet on this? Question about those insert ratios. Is that a low amount of autographs? Assuming their are only 10 autos. And only 5 per case. Thats 2500 autograph cards or 250 of each. I am not familiar with insert ratios..So I was just curious.

Thanks!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any info on Production serial numbers of props / costumes and looking for more incentive information. Pictures would be great. I know artbox had pics out before the heroes & Villains release. I really need to know if there will be hot box incentives this time around to get my appropriate order in.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Artbox hasn't yet publicly released info about hot boxes and incentives. Your best bet is to call Artbox or contact one of its distributors.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I received this e-mail tonight. I also have more info about inserts and case incentives. I'll update the first post with the new info.

We wanted to update you with the current status of the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Trading Cards.

Due to approval delays, we have decided to adjust our release schedule. Our new ship date is tentatively Nov. 24th, with an order deadline of November 15th.

The attached checklist is for reference only at this time, and will be revised once the approvals are finalized.

Our deepest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Artbox Entertainment

These are small, low-quality images of some of the cards. The costume cards are mock-ups that do not show the actual material swatches. It appears that instead of the usual circle die-cut, these cards have one that's shaped like a star. One of the cards has a picture of Mad-Eye Moody, which is not on Artbox's checklist. This makes me wonder if it's the 25-case incentive card Artbox has listed as TBA.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kbmum,

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
If they actually ship on the 24th, most of us won't see them until December due to holiday shipping delays.

Only a few there that I find interesting. I will be ordering accordingly...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I think the props sound interesting. Since they're all pending approval, it makes me wonder if Artbox will be able to insert three per case should some of them not get approved.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am a huge HP fan and collector but this set looks like a drag. Nothing huge from this information or pics that is highly desirable. I hope they come through with some changes. My order will be very low on this release unless more information or improvements are revealed. Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
There are so many HP sets now! But i'm always interested in more prop cards and worn costume cards.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post