Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Game of Thrones InfleXions

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/8177020196

May 24, 2019, 07:58 PM
Hedgehog Witch
Game of Thrones InfleXions
As far as I know the online shop part of Royal Mail do sell to people outside the UK too and accept Paypal.

Yeah, I think it's the quantity of filler with this set too. There's only a small difference in the card line-up for the Hobby v International. So really it's 650 cases which is a total 13,000 boxes. The normal releases have less boxes than that, but are half the price! Smile
Eugene Simon was nowhere to be seen in this set. I was soooo disappointed as I always get him in my packs...he's like an old friend. Wink Big Grin

I've seen a couple of rather messy cut signatures. I'm not a fan of those. And with so many cards/sets that Lena and Peter have signed for in the past, why do we need a cut signature of them? Confused

Don't get me wrong, I love my Game of Thrones cards and adding to them. And apart from the first two seasons I've never been a master set chaser and pick and choose cards instead, but this Inflexions set seems a bit half-baked. Or was meant to be one thing and the idea was changed nearly on the eve of production?!