Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Wars Perspective
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Perspective
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Some names are on the sell-sheet. I will gladly update here as we get confirmations. Ray Park, for instance is confirmed.

Posts: 36 | Location: New York | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Waldeck:
Some names are on the sell-sheet. I will gladly update here as we get confirmations. Ray Park, for instance is confirmed.

Thanks for the quick reply, am looking forward to the sell sheet.

richard

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice , Just bought a case on that alone ~ !
Thanks

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Is sell sheet out there? I have not seen one. Can someone post?

Thanks

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I have images. I can't get them to show inline. If someone wants to email me, I will send them along to be posted.

Posts: 36 | Location: New York | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David,

You can send me an email to me and I will uploaded to photobucket and than post.

Thanks so much!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have images. I can't get them to show inline. If someone wants to email me, I will send them along to be posted.

Got them, will post shortly

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
quote:

Got them, will post shortly

Here they comeSmileLooks fantastic and love all the different insert sets. Allows for more bang for the buck!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
It looks great, and the auto card of Mark Hamill looks great, just the way a autograph card should look, and Harrison Ford is signing too WOW Drool

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Those are great and completing a master set for this one will be quiet an achievement and an expensive one Razz

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I didn't think we'd see Harrison Ford sign again. This is an easy case purchase. Especially since you will probably need half a case to complete a base set with typical Topps collation.

Do we know how many different patch cards there will be?

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Looks like a fun set! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Ugh , Time to get a 3rd job for a couple months . Master set is going to be a must . I love the auto card looks . Just completed the 30th in time lol .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Still looking for Ford to complete my master set from 30th Frown

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Very detailed sell sheet, I get the impression David that your really trying to win over retailers on such a large, premium and expensive product. Hope someone is able to hook me up with the printed version of the sell sheet for this set when it comes out Wink

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We will have the Sell-Sheet, plus a bunch of promos at Celebration.

We're really trying to do some something special here with this series. Something new and different.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David,

Will there be Celebration exclusives? I will be there and stop by booth for sure!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
The Topps booth will definitely be a stop on my Celebration VI morning freebie roundup just like Celebration V.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This product looks amazing. I need a 4th job for all these cards! lol

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post