Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Wars Perspective

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/8117040916

June 11, 2012, 04:00 PM
David Waldeck
Star Wars Perspective
Some names are on the sell-sheet. I will gladly update here as we get confirmations. Ray Park, for instance is confirmed.
June 11, 2012, 06:02 PM
Goldfish
quote:
Originally posted by David Waldeck:
Some names are on the sell-sheet. I will gladly update here as we get confirmations. Ray Park, for instance is confirmed.

Thanks for the quick reply, am looking forward to the sell sheet.

richard
June 11, 2012, 06:11 PM
Stargaterules
quote:

Nice , Just bought a case on that alone ~ !
Thanks
June 12, 2012, 01:29 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Is sell sheet out there? I have not seen one. Can someone post?

Thanks

June 13, 2012, 01:24 PM
David Waldeck
I have images. I can't get them to show inline. If someone wants to email me, I will send them along to be posted.
June 13, 2012, 02:01 PM
Flag City Collectibles
David,

You can send me an email to me and I will uploaded to photobucket and than post.

Thanks so much!

June 13, 2012, 02:08 PM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
I have images. I can't get them to show inline. If someone wants to email me, I will send them along to be posted.

Got them, will post shortly

June 13, 2012, 02:18 PM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
quote:

Got them, will post shortly

Here they comeSmileLooks fantastic and love all the different insert sets. Allows for more bang for the buck!

June 13, 2012, 02:19 PM
Flag City Collectibles

June 13, 2012, 02:32 PM
Salama
It looks great, and the auto card of Mark Hamill looks great, just the way a autograph card should look, and Harrison Ford is signing too WOW Drool
June 13, 2012, 02:48 PM
archifou
Those are great and completing a master set for this one will be quiet an achievement and an expensive one Razz
June 13, 2012, 05:11 PM
DewMan
I didn't think we'd see Harrison Ford sign again. This is an easy case purchase. Especially since you will probably need half a case to complete a base set with typical Topps collation.

Do we know how many different patch cards there will be?
June 13, 2012, 05:41 PM
Batman
Looks like a fun set! Thumb Up

June 13, 2012, 05:43 PM
Stargaterules
Ugh , Time to get a 3rd job for a couple months . Master set is going to be a must . I love the auto card looks . Just completed the 30th in time lol .
June 13, 2012, 08:56 PM
archifou
Still looking for Ford to complete my master set from 30th Frown
June 15, 2012, 09:19 AM
JR2D2
Very detailed sell sheet, I get the impression David that your really trying to win over retailers on such a large, premium and expensive product. Hope someone is able to hook me up with the printed version of the sell sheet for this set when it comes out Wink

June 15, 2012, 01:10 PM
David Waldeck
We will have the Sell-Sheet, plus a bunch of promos at Celebration.

We're really trying to do some something special here with this series. Something new and different.
June 15, 2012, 02:25 PM
Flag City Collectibles
David,

Will there be Celebration exclusives? I will be there and stop by booth for sure!

June 15, 2012, 03:00 PM
DewMan
The Topps booth will definitely be a stop on my Celebration VI morning freebie roundup just like Celebration V.
June 18, 2012, 03:16 AM
Cujobyte
This product looks amazing. I need a 4th job for all these cards! lol