Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    NEW Night of the Living Dead
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW Night of the Living Dead
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone else know anything about the new Night of the Living Dead trading card set that's supposed to come out soon?

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In the new issue of NSU it says that it's coming out in Q2. And a Day of the Dead set is coming in Q3. The only other thing I heard about it is what Ben from Fright-Rags said here back in October - that it will include never before seen images. In NSU it also says that NOTLD, Day of the Dead, and Creepshow (Q4) will all have autographs and sketches.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The previous Fight Rag sets have been awesome. I can't wait to see what autographs and sketches they come up with! And never before seen images? Are there still any left?!

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Martyr:
Are there still any left?!

Not for you--I've seen your collection!

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by weasel-king:
quote:
Are there still any left?!

Not for you--I've seen your collection!

Haha, well I'm hoping for more! Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
In the new issue of NSU it says that it's coming out in Q2.

Is this the Feb/March 2020 issue, with the Mars Attacks cover?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
In the new issue of NSU it says that it's coming out in Q2.

Is this the Feb/March 2020 issue, with the Mars Attacks cover?

Yes - in the 2020 non-sport preview article.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!