Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Asylum's Projects Poll Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asylum's Projects Poll Question
 Login/Join

posted
I wanted to make a poll in the thread but didn't know how...lol

Anyway,

I wanted to ask the collectors. If you had your way, what would you like to see as Asylum Studios' first official release?

Sexy Female Vampires

OR

Gladiators of the Colosseum

Best,
Jim Kyle

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JimKyle,

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's very eye catching. Raging music, paint splashing everywhere.

Welcome to THE ASYLUM Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha! Cool glad you like it! Spread the word. The projects we are gonna be releasing this year are gonna be amazing!

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brand new teaser Asylum Studios teaser trailer. 2012 Projects announced!

Asylum Studios Teaser Trailer

Jim Kyle

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
. . . cool trailer. . . The set announcements were a surprise, the trailer is all hardcore with metal music, skulls, horror film fxs, and the first couple of sets don't follow that motif at all.

Good luck, man!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jon,

Glad it was a surprise. I thought it was good to start out with a set for charity. My wife and I both work with autistic and mentally handicapped people. So it's a set near and dear to us.

As far as the Difficult Dog set, I read the web strip. I think it's a strong, solid, read. I also have faith, that with the right artists, could be a phenomenal success.

The Fems and Fangs? Well, how could you go wrong with babes and vampires, or vampire babes...you get the picture!

Jim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JimKyle,

Jim Kyle

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:
My wife and I both work with autistic and mentally handicapped people. So it's a set near and dear to us.

That's awesome, Jim. Both of my boys have Asperger's Syndrome (on the Autism Spectrum), I appreciate you doing this project to benefit that cause!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are glad to be doing it. Smile

Jim Kyle

posted Hide Post
New Poll in first post. Smile

Jim Kyle

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Fems with Fangs. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fems with Fangs for sure.Tasteful nudity hoped for Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I'm tired of seeing scantily clad women sets (Yeah...ha ha Roll Eyes ).
I'd be more interested in the gladiators with toned down gore.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the great feedback between the forum comments and emails!

Jim Kyle

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeFitz:
Frankly, I'm tired of seeing scantily clad women sets (Yeah...ha ha Roll Eyes ).

I'm glad someone else said this, I would be alot more interested in various sketch card sets if they weren't mostly all like that.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:

I'm glad someone else said this, I would be alot more interested in various sketch card sets if they weren't mostly all like that.

Sorry, some things just never seem to get old... Razz

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:

Sorry, some things just never seem to get old... Razz

Ed

Yeah, I know Razz Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post