Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Topps releases exclusive Mars Attacks Post Card set!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps releases exclusive Mars Attacks Post Card set!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
Yesterday at 2:00pm eastern time, Topps offered an exclusive box set of 10 Mars Attacks post cards.

EXCLUSIVE SHOPTOPPS.COM PRODUCT

Limited Edition Mars Attacks Postcards from Topps!

Each Box Includes:

• 10 Souvenir Postcards based on Artwork from the Original 1962 release!
• Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
• Souvenir "Greetings from Mars" Postcard
• Deluxe Keepsake Packaging with Graphic Slip Cover

Limited Edition - Only 999 Sets Produced!

When I called to get more info on these, the rep said they were selling fast.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
LOL, sorry, but all I can think of is that they're paid to say that.

Sounds like a nice set.

I wonder if that "greetings" card is the one I got from SDCC. I enjoyed receiving that one from my friend.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a set and already received the email notification that the postcards are in the mail!

Posts: 29 | Location: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: December 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are these U.S. only?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post