Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Classic Vintage Movie Posters Sci-Fi & Horror cards Series 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Vintage Movie Posters Sci-Fi & Horror cards Series 2
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

Here are some more images Tom asked me to post. These are for Breygent Marketing's new Classic Vintage Movie Posters Sci-Fi & Horror Collector Cards Series 2. The series is coming in July. Cards will be 3.5 x 5. They will be sketch cards in a holder plus Merallogloss card. More informations is forthcoming but in the meantime, here are some sketches to hold us over.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some great sketches there. Really like the "Them" sketch.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I have to say the artists have done a great job with the images they worked with Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
YES....great looking sketches

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Now this is what i'm talking about, fantastic stuff, I'm really going to enjoy this set. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
MUST.... HAVE.... AN.....APE SKETCH!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are these scans of the Metallogloss cards?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
These are sketch cards .Some might be have been used as Metallogloss will check but these are sketch cards that will be in packs tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
To all the artists whose work is pictured in Harris' post - FANTASTIC JOB! Loving the look of this set.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Scott Rorie 3.5 BY 5 SKETCH CARD

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
aaahhhh the eyes Razz

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Judith O'Dea Night of The Living Dead

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Judith O'Dea Night of The Living Dead back of card

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Bert I Cooper

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Bert I Cooper back of card

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
EXCITING NEWS!

The new Sci-Fi Horror Classic Vintage Movie Poster Cards will be released at the end of July.

The 3.5” by 5” cards will highlight the artwork of these classic posters.

Each package will include 9 cards:
4 - base cards (49 card set to collect)
1 – Promo Card
2 – Chase Cards
1 - sketch card
1 - 2.5” X 3.5” Metallogloss® card (18 card set to collect)
Plus random autograph cards
A binder will also be available to hold these cards with 4 pocket pages

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Metallogloss Set

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I just want to say that I think a Bert I. Gordon autograph card is great! Thanks!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post