Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Classic Vintage Movie Posters Sci-Fi & Horror cards Series 2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Vintage Movie Posters Sci-Fi & Horror cards Series 2
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Spoke to Tom at Breygent today and he said he is hoping that the Sci Fi binders will be shipped for distribution by the end of the month.
Hope that helps.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my packs today.

Some very nice pulls and VERY surprised to pull an Artists Return.

The base cards are of the highest standard and are a fantasic addition to the first Sci-fi/Horror set.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
So where are you in terms of getting a set?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
So where are you in terms of getting a set?

Have a set.

I bought a FEW packs.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Quite a few i should think. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Received my packs today.

Some very nice pulls and VERY surprised to pull an Artists Return.

The base cards are of the highest standard and are a fantasic addition to the first Sci-fi/Horror set.

so where are the scan of the pulls

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I see that a binder will be available to hold these cards with 4 pocket pages.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY PAGES ARE INCLUDED AND IF YOU GET BINDER PROMOS/INSERTS WITH THE PURCHASE?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
so where are the scan of the pulls
Treksearcher has posted some of his pulls over on the Box Breakdown section:

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....=610103025#610103025

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
15 4 POCKET AND 2 9 POCKET PAGES

TOM

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Back of Binder

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great Binder. Can't wait for mine.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Recieved my binders yesterday. Great binders Tom.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's a nice binder but the prices i have seen so far for it are loopy, it's just a binder for gods sake not the crown jewels.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's a nice binder but the prices i have seen so far for it are loopy, it's just a binder for gods sake not the crown jewels.

Not sure, but it may be a Limited number of Binders produced.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Strictly Ink are selling these as well, it's up on their website so I'll be cracking a few next week Thumb Up

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Strictly Ink are selling these as well, it's up on their website so I'll be cracking a few next week Thumb Up

Is it packs they are selling?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes it is packs and quite a lot of them too judging by the maximum allowable order of 100.

What do these sell for in the USA?Can't see any on Ebay at the moment.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Yes it is packs and quite a lot of them too judging by the maximum allowable order of 100.
There isn't an order limit on the Strictly site.

The last bundle of 10 packs I saw sold in the States on eBay went for $256 plus $12 postage (probably plus VAT and handling through Customs too Frown )

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Not sure why it's so difficult to get this particular binder.

The ones I have seen on eBay didn't even have the binder exclusive cards with it! (There are binder cards, right?). With past releases, it was never a problem getting a binder. Now, with this one, I'm gonna have to pay a higher price for it? This "hobby" is becoming more lucrative for some, more than others. It's this kind of stuff that makes me miss Inkworks even more than I thought. At least I knew I could get a binder with every new release without inflated prices. (The only Inkworks binder I couldn't get was Kung-Fu Panda. Only because it was cancelled.)

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post