Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    2018 Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom by Bulls-i-Toy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom by Bulls-i-Toy
 Login/Join

posted
It looks like Bulls-i-Toy is really pulling out all the stops for Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. As usual, they will have the dog tags (with stickers and costume tags). They will also have dinosaur light-ups, a new brand they've pushed with DC. But, the big news is that they will be producing a trading card product. The collection has 88 cards. With other card products, Bulls-i-Toy usually includes their base and chase as an all-in-one package. However, for the first time, they are including costume cards in their product. No news on a release date, but I'm sure they'll be in stores soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeckettBible24,

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Great to see a new manufacturer, and the cards in the image look great.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I think these cards will do well. Happy to hear of a new company in the mix.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Those do look nice. BTW Bulls-I-Toys isn't a new company; they published the Speed Racer NextGen set some years ago and The Minions Movie set more recently. If I recall correctly, The Minion Movie set was available at Target in both regular packs and jumbo packs with the latter containing a special foil set.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post