Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Steven Universe (Cryptozoic)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steven Universe (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I don't know what this is, but I guess someone might...

https://cryptozoic.com/steven-universe-trading-cards

Set covers seasons 1-5. Includes 6 sub sets, autographs, and sketches.

Release date is Q3 2019. So probably Q1 2020.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Another show from the cartoon network, but its been around awhile. Never heard of it before myself, but a quick look at the plotline shows nothing especially original, unless you want to take up gem collecting.

Now that's what this card set needs, rock card chase set with crushed gem dust. Wouldn't cost much, but I want credit for the idea. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

This image on FB seems to show the first autograph, which IMDb tells me must be Zach Callison.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like 3 different promo cards, so far, P1 to P3. I think they come 1 per copy of the latest NSU

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming this is what she's signing for... Crypto just posted this photo on Facebook without a caption.

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
She looks familiar -- who is it?

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I don’t recall her name, but it looks like Raj’s old girlfriend from The Big Bang Theory?

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kate Micucci

Posts: 2198 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Yeah Kate and Riki Lindhome were at our comedy club recently. Kate also played the baby sitter on Raising Hope.

Grammy winner Estelle is a regular voice on this show as well. Would be cool if she signed.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No one here seems to have been caring that much about this, but for anyone who does, it's out next week (19th).

There's some sketch cards shown here: https://www.cryptozoic.com/blo...card-previews-part-1

And this looks to be the complete autograph line-up:

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great release for fans of the show. . .

Seems like Crypto has tapped in to a niche -- the sets seem to be doing well -- and possibly they are reaching a new non-sport audience as many non-sport collectors seem unfamiliar with some of these titles.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post