Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Manos the Hands of Fate Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manos the Hands of Fate Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I already pledged. If you like truly rare and obscure promos, this campaign is a STEAL at just $1 promo postpaid!

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monsterwax:
Yeah, I already pledged. If you like truly rare and obscure promos, this campaign is a STEAL at just $1 promo postpaid!
Thanks! Yep... Manos: The Hands of Fate has all sorts of fun moving parts -- including Jackey (the little girl 'Debbie' in the movie) providing writing and artwork ... sketch card artists including Jason Miller, Eric Lehtonen, Jaime Hitchcock, Floydman, Lindsey Armitage, Philip Trujillo, Kevin P. West, Bekki Sharp, Cyrus Sherkat, matthew Stewart, Leon Broajos, Jenny Gregory, Eddie Horn and others ... gimmicky fun-stuff like 'Torgo Motion' lenticulars and what I believe to be the hobby's FIRST 'creepy animated gum'. Am having a lot of fun with it ... plus getting to be partners with the actor from the 'worst movie ever made' is, well, a nerdy and geeky moment for me :-)

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
Anyone who is a Mystery Sci-Fi 3000 fan wants this set. The movie was one of the best (as in worst) ever ragged on during the show, making it one of the funniest, haw-haw!

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post