Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Previews is a comic book based magazine listing of comic books, statues, toys and cards coming out in 3+ months. LCBS use them to place orders for the stores and customers.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response, John. I am not familiar with Previews, and I think I will need to get familiar with it... in a purely platonic way, of course. Sorry, the guys I works with would have taken that down a weird path, and I had to qualify it.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Besides from Diamond/Previews, has anyone ordered wholesale from anywhere else yet?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Anyone, anyone? Breygent has offered them, right?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Anyone, anyone? Breygent has offered them, right?

I'm glad I am not the only one chomping at the bit for any scrap of information. I keep checking the Breygent website like some type of trading card junkie. Lol

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
No, not offered by Breygent.

I'm told they are still waiting on approvals.

And that Transformers will actually release before Grimm.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed. I wonder why Diamond/Previews already offered them. Oh wait, they're Diamond. LOL Wink

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Ed. I wonder why Diamond/Previews already offered them. Oh wait, they're Diamond. LOL Wink

Simple. Diamond requires that information months ahead. Breygent probably figured they would have their approvals in place by now. But it didn't work out that way.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:

Simple. Diamond requires that information months ahead. Breygent probably figured they would have their approvals in place by now. But it didn't work out that way.

Ed

I know that Ed, about Diamond's listing. I use to order from them. They try to offer the item two months before it's suppose to ship. Sometimes they list way early due to delays. Sometimes they list late, because the manufacturer didn't get info to them in time. This is the first time I see that they've listed something, and no one else has yet.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Finally caught up on this season last night. Man I can't wait for this set!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Anyone heard anything new? May is almost upon us, and I NEED some GRIMM cards...

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I don't think it will be out in May. If you are basing the release date from Previews, they ars often off because they want to solcate early to be sure that it makes it into their catalog. We will probably start seeing sketches when the release date is close.

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Sadly, I fear they won't be out in May either. Having a real hard time holding onto the money I put back because I want more Castle and there are some good hockey sets out at the moment. Fleer Retro, anyone?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I thought I saw something that said June. Maybe Ed's newletter?

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
July is what we are pushing for

Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
July is what we are pushing for

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
"Hooray!", and "RATS!"

Glad you guys are taking the time to do things right, but sad to have to wait longer. I know it will be worth the wait, though.

Any chance of some sneak peeks into product content now? I'd love to see any finished cards, or props / costumes being used, or a confirmed autograph list. Anything, please.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Yep, some info would be great!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if there might be any reason to hope that Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio makes it on to the autograph list?

Posts: 10376 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I want to see some of the prop card sooooo badly. I love the prop cards that Breygent puts out. They do a great job with that.

July can't get here fast enough...