Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I believe January is what we no are looking at

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Tom, will there be any more promo cards for Grimm? I'm down to just needing the NYCC for this series.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
no more planned at this time

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
I believe January is what we no are looking at

tom

Can't Wait! Thanks for the update Tom

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any news?

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
This set is coming along and we will have more information very soon Tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I am drooling! I can't wait to see images of either costumes, props or autographs!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Any word on a release date yet? Or a checklist? Trying to determine how many boxes I can afford, or need to come up with money for...

Thanks!

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
My Christmas money from my bosses needs to be spent and this is the set I'm waiting to spend it on. Elephant

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
Any word on a release date yet? Or a checklist? Trying to determine how many boxes I can afford, or need to come up with money for...

Thanks!

Would love to see a checklist and any other available info! Bouncey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Just keeping the thread alive.

I am desparately awaiting more information on this set. The release date and contents are a huge factor in how much other stuff I will buy. With the release of a couple of other sets imminent, I am afraid I will spend too much on those.

Breygent, please give me a reason to hang on to my money a little longer. :-)

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
The only thing I have that might not have been said before is that this will be a traditional box and packs product NOT Set Boxes.

Some will cheer, others will not.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I am cheering, if that is accurate. My wife and I enjoy that process. I think it adds value for us. It's something that we do together - from opening packs and "finding" inserts or characters we like to sorting and compiling the set(s). We are actually collectors rather than investors. We don't hate the idea that our collections MAY someday have value beyond our personal enjoyment. We just don't treat it as anything more than revisiting things we love / have loved.

If it turns out that this is a premium set release deal, we'll still have fun with it, just not as much...

Maybe Tom from Breygent will weigh in on this topic, or just send a much appreciated release date soon. :-)

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll say that I don't like the set box out method either, but only because the cards aren't already in order (at least they weren't on The Tudors). If I have to put the cards in order I'd prefer to open packs. If you pack out sets, the cards should be in order.

Maybe that has changed. If so I wouldn't mind the set method (although I'd still prefer packs, but only marginally).

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
I'll say that I don't like the set box out method either, but only because the cards aren't already in order (at least they weren't on The Tudors). If I have to put the cards in order I'd prefer to open packs. If you pack out sets, the cards should be in order.

Maybe that has changed. If so I wouldn't mind the set method (although I'd still prefer packs, but only marginally).

I think Tudors was the only one where the cards weren't in order.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't know - after seeing how nice and compact those set boxes are, I have to say that I'd prefer that configuration over opening 24 packs and taking the chance of damaging a card in the process. Especially if the insert ratio is the same in both configurations. Now, if the traditional box is going to include more guaranteed hits, well then, bring it on! Thumb Up

Speaking of hits and insert ratios, I'm really itching to know 1.) what the inserts are going to be in this product and 2.) what the per box number will be. More info, pretty please!! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I opened a case of Tudors and if memory serves the base set was in order. I do prefer the traditional box make-up with second choice being Breygent sets. Tom and company seem to always listen to customers and fasion releases after popular requests. Bring on Grimm!!!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any updates on this ? Will there be a binder with promos ?

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Yes we will have a binder with 2 promos
This will be wax product 12 box case 24 packs per box we will have Autographs,Props & Costumes
we are working hard on this series and i will have some information very soon Tom

posted Hide Post
No Sketches Tom? That will suck, my 20 cards will go to waste.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post