Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Breygent Marketing has received the license for Grimm, based on the hit NBC show. Details are few right now but what we do know is on the blog today:

Breygent Gets Grimm

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Excellent news!!! Bouncey
Hope they'll include an autograph of Silas Weir Mitchell.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Great news. I'm quite enjoying the show (I wasn't expecting to!).

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Potato Head:
Great news. I'm quite enjoying the show (I wasn't expecting to!).

Yeah, this was for sure a show i am enjoying that I thought would fail. Grats to Breygent on a good pick up

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Grimm news indeed. Thumb Up

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
This is great news!

I'm really enjoying that show way more than I expected too, so this set will be very welcome Big Grin

I hope they manage to get David Giuntoli and Silas Weir Mitchell to sign.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Grimm Collector Cards coming this Summer

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
Excellent news!!! Bouncey
Hope they'll include an autograph of Silas Weir Mitchell.

he is a must
I find he steals the show
all the scenes with him are great
this is great news
good job Breygent

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Love it! My daughter and I are going to enjoy this set. Smile

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
SWEET! Sounds FUN! Can't wait to see autographs, costumes, props, sketches, etc!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A suggestion for an insert set would be to have an artist rendition of a Grimm creature, and then on the back have the TV show version of the creature (or even on the front).

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
A suggestion for an insert set would be to have an artist rendition of a Grimm creature, and then on the back have the TV show version of the creature (or even on the front).

Sounds like a reason for lenticular. I love lenticular!

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Lenticular cards of the people turning into the creatures would be awesome! Great ideas Chuck and Ryan Thumb Up

Also hope they can get Sasha Roiz to sign, I really liked him in Caprica.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
If you have been following our latest sets they all have 3d cards

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Grimm is one of those shows I though I would check out but didn't expect to really like. I was wrong. Silas Weir Mitchell makes this show for me. I enjoyed him in Prison Break as the crazy guy (forgotten his name on the show). Like Nick and Juliet is growing on me. I am putting this on my must purchase list. LOL

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
Sounds like a reason for lenticular. I love lenticular!

Thumb Up I second that

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
He's Haywire from Prison Break. Being an X-Files fan, I gotta look up and watch the ep he was in back then.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Lenticular cards of the people turning into the creatures would be awesome! Great ideas Chuck and Ryan Thumb Up

Also hope they can get Sasha Roiz to sign, I really liked him in Caprica.

Well I've heard of him Smile He was also in WH13 season 3, maybe he'll sign for that set also.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good news. I do like how Eddie(Mitchell) and Nick are getting along better. At first it felt very uncomfortable when Nick went to him for help. Which was a good thing since Grimms were this guys mortal enemy. But, then they learn to respect and now are friendly to each other. A great progression.

On a side note. Thanks to this show I was able to get my custom Warehouse 13 card signed by Sasha Roiz.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Grimm promo cards.One given out at GTS Northeast Open House April 19th and one given out at the Philly non sport show this weekend Tom