Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
This is gonna be a good set Smile Smile Smile

Yes, I think so, too! I've had an "ultimate mini-master set" on order for some time now. Along with that, I'll pick up any other prop and autograph cards that I like.

Looking forward to the release!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Is there a confirmed release date yet?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
very soon waiting on a few autographs
Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Tom

That is good news. I appreciate that you guys wait until you have everything in hand before releasing a set. Not a big fan of redemptions...

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tom

CAN'T WAIT!!! SO EXCITEDSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm excited too , been looking forward to this set Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
I'm excited too , been looking forward to this set Smile

KADRAN00157

My wife and I have benn SO excited about this set. We discussed last night that it has been years since we got this excited about a set. I think the prop cards have racheted up things for us. Props, for this set especially, are fantastic.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
I just read this in another thread from Breygent: We are introducing 14 different Optispex cards (SDCC 2013)and each one will be sold 1 per pack. These will be numbered to only 100 of each 2 cards of each of these titles: -Grimm-

So this means two new promos for the set? And more important: what is an Optispex card?

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Optispex is a new type of collectible we have made.This is a new process

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Ok, sounds great Tom! I always like innovation Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Optispex is a new type of collectible we have made.This is a new process

Tom

Any chance of those making it into cases of Grimm? No way I can travel to SDCC.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Any updates you can share with us? I am drooling here waiting for this card set to be releasedSmile

Keep up the great work, I know masterpieces take timeSmile

All the best!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I just keep hoping that the fact that my dealer has had a release date of 8/13 listed for quite a while means that we are still on track for that. I guess I could wait a little longer, but I would rather not. Been excited for this set for a long time, and I can't wait to have hands on.

Still appreciate that Breygent is making sure things are ready before release. I would rather it be right that quick. Doesn't mean I am not impatient.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
will be later and will let you know asap
Tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
will be later and will let you know asap
Tom

Tom,

Thanks for the tip, you just like teasing us...lol

Can't wait!

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Tom, thanks for the heads up. The wife and I are on pins and needles, but we will continue to be patient.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds like this is a month away

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
sorry some autos have been delayed due to vacations etc
Tom

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Sounds like this is a month away

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eek

OK, I suppose I can wait if that is correct, but I will need to go buy something to tide me over. Maybe just one box...
Wink

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
sorry some autos have been delayed due to vacations etc
Tom

People should stop taking vacations. It's messing up my life.
Smile

Seriously, do we have any new info? I only ask because I wanted to have my case when I take vacation.
Big Grin