Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CardWritingCouple:
Hi guys! We're new here, but my wife and I are lucky enough to have gotten the opportunity to write the text for the upcoming Grimm Season One card set!

I can't give you any inside scoop about what's coming, but we are very exciting about being involved with the show, and the sketch artist list really is outstanding!

Wow, that' really cool! I love the show and I'm anxious for this release. I will look forward to reading what you guys wrote! Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a release date for this yet? I am curious if it will be available before or at the Philly show next month.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
Does anyone have a release date for this yet? I am curious if it will be available before or at the Philly show next month.

Hopefully Tom will chime in with real news...

But I really doubt it at this point. They've just released Warlord of Mars, and Deadworld is some time in October (that's one I hope for having in Philly). And, no orders have been solicited yet. It all adds up to at least a November release in my estimation, if not longer if the network is being difficult.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:

I'm looking forward to this set. I kinda doubt it, but who knows. I've checked 3 sources, and the answers are October, Fall, and not up for pre-order yet.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm also looking forward to opening a couple of boxes. Tom always gives great value for our purchases. Have there been any news on box breakdowns?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
I'm also looking forward to opening a couple of boxes. Tom always gives great value for our purchases. Have there been any news on box breakdowns?

I'm also very interested in finding out what the box breakdowns are supposed to be like.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:

I'm also very interested in finding out what the box breakdowns are supposed to be like.

Ditto! I can't wait for this release

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
This is my most awaited set right now. I can't wait to see the autos.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Really itching for this release more then others coming up. Hope to see info soon. It would be nice to have at Philly show as well. Keep my fingers crossedSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
C'mon, Grimm info!!! Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Any little scrap of news would be welcome. I want this set almost as much as I wanted Game of Thrones, maybe more. Wave

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Now that Dexter is coming out this week, is there any updated news on Grimm?

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waiting, waiting...

Anyone else note that this season seems more graphic, darker. Looks like their putting more money into special effects.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Waiting, waiting...

Anyone else note that this season seems more graphic, darker. Looks like their putting more money into special effects.

Yeah, and I love it. I thought letting his partner in on the whole Grimm thing might come out cheesy, but I'm liking it.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did some cards for this set. Very cool stuff but NBC is being very particular. Can't show any yet. Also did some cards for the Transformers set.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They were like that with the Heroes license for sketches...

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Waiting, waiting...

Yes, and I also like it. It seems that now that Hank is "in the loop" they are focusing less energy on Nick keeping his "secret" and more on the stories, which, yes are getting darker. Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
I'm really enjoying the show as well, I don't mind the darker direction at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Don Pedicini Jr.:

That was fun, wasn't it? Big Grin

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Pedicini Jr.:

I was amazed at what was let through vs what got denied. THAT was a travesty lol.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The interview with ICv2 from earlier in the week made it sound like Grimm will be out by the end of November. Any official word yet? Also happy to hear about the weapon prop cards - very cool!

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post