Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Some of the best sketches I've seen anywhere! My fingers are crossed!!!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
The lenticular flip cards at the Spring Philly show looked great. The images were really clear.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Some of the best sketches I've seen anywhere! My fingers are crossed!!!

I realize I'm being very general here, but just as a one person survey, I think Breygent has the highest quality sketches of any manufacturer, even based on just the average sketch. And those sketches aren't average. Wink

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I read today that the street date is September 30th. Is that correct?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Oh my

That puzzle set is to die for!

My favs all in one

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Grimm News

Shipping starts Monday and STREET DATE IS 9/30 NOT BEFORE PLEASE

We have also made magenta-black-yellow-cyan proof sets throughout the series
Each box will have 2 cards of each color magenta-black-yellow-cyan (on average) so 8 cards
That means there are 4 different proof sets to collect and takes about 4 cases to make all 4 color proof sets
These should be fun to put together.

Thanks for the SUPPORT Tom & Stewart-Donna-Sam-Suzy

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please pack the Jim kyle Sketch of the lady so I can pull it out of a box Wink
Cracking Sketches Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
Thank you for doing sketch cards that allow the artists to draw images of the actual actors! They look amazing.

I hate the companies that don't make the effort to secure image rights of the actors (and you know who you are!)

The other cards posted so far also look to be very well done. I specially like the images of the autograph cards I have seen.

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ALL the cards look great in person! Got preview of base set at Philly show and nice base set.
Also got to see the magenta-black-yellow-cyan proof sets. An interesting innovation and will be fun to try to complete these sets. Basically, instead of having just the 1-of-1 4 different printing plates, they made parallel sets using only one of each color plate for the monochrome parallel card. The yellow images are toughest to contrast against the white card stock, but still something for us completists to work on. I'll be waiting by the door for the UPS truck.

Posts: 332 | Location: NJ | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Something to look forward to this week.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Hey, Tom. Would you mind calling the folks at DACardworld to tell them to go ahead and ship my order now? I had finally gotten myself okay with waiting until next week, but you just ruined that. Smile

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
you want me to tell them to slow your shipment down ok

lol