Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know insertion rates for inserts like the lenticular cards? I can live if I miss out on a master set by one or two autos, but for some reason it drives me nuts to be missing non-auto / costume cards. I still have not found L6 for SGU. Probably been through 18 boxes of that altogether and have developed a visible twitch from it. Shake Head

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are they already out ? I haven't seen anything on ebay except boxes and cases and all of them say pre-order . They are due out mid-late sept.

Posts: 35 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
They're note out yet. I am just getting antsy, and somehow my brain thinks talking about the set will help...

According to the vendor I ordered from, they are slated for 8/28, but that is not from Breygent. I will only trust a release date when they put it in writing. Hopefully, it will be in the next week or two.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
In about 4 weeks.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
In about 4 weeks.

Do you have any basis for this? Or is it just based on experience / history?

I am literally itching to break a case of this. 4 weeks seems like forever at this point.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:
In about 4 weeks.

Do you have any basis for this? Or is it just based on experience / history?

I am literally itching to break a case of this. 4 weeks seems like forever at this point.

That's the time frame that Tom's shooting for, which I just confirmed with him. Wink

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's the time frame that Tom's shooting for, which I just confirmed with him. Wink

How's that work? Are you two good buddies? Or is he just that accessible? Don't give me too many details. I mean, don't post his cell number here or anything like that. Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

How's that work? Are you two good buddies? Or is he just that accessible? Don't give me too many details. I mean, don't post his cell number here or anything like that. Big Grin

Tom is fairly accessible. It's one of the many reasons people really like Breygent.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
real close 1 autograph card is holding us up

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Tom

Thanks for the update. Let us know who the signer is, and we can send a bunch of fan mail asking them to hurry up. Smile

Kidding, of course.

The wait is getting tough, though. I guess I need to go buy a couple of boxes of Tudors or an old box of Ghost Whisperer.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tom

If it's David, I'll punch him in the belly next month. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I received and paid my invoice today, so hopefully the issue is close to being resolved.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Tom

OK, now I am supposed to believe that you know David Giuntoli, too. Who are you? Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tom

OK, now I am supposed to believe that you know David Giuntoli, too. Who are you? Wink

You can believe what ever you want. I've been called many things (most I can't say here) like Xperson, Ultimate Geek, and Extreme Convention Goer. Who are you?

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can believe what ever you want. I've been called many things (most I can't say here) like Xperson, Ultimate Geek, and Extreme Convention Goer. Who are you?

Just some guy in Indiana who collects cards and doesn't know anyone of import other than his wife and child. Simple, plain, old card collector...

I was just teasing, BTW. You just have good resources, and I am jealous. Not afraid to admit it.

(Edited: I am from Indiana, not Indian, wherever that is...)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fuchaldream,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just some guy in Indian who collects cards and doesn't know anyone of import other than his wife and child. Simple, plain, old card collector...

I was just teasing, BTW. You just have good resources, and I am jealous. Not afraid to admit it.

It takes time and hard work, oh, and lots of $$$. I'm just a collector also, but not just cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
BTW, I'll meet David for the first time in 3 weeks at a convention. You can see some of my collection of non-card items which I've got autographed over on the Marvel Premier thread.

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
BTW, I'll meet David for the first time in 3 weeks at a convention. You can see some of my collection of non-card items which I've got autographed over on the Marvel Premier thread.

Ah, I see. I have no time. We have a 9 month old, and I work about 60 hours a week. So, I will sadly never achieve at your level. Smile

Live the dream for the rest of us! Give us something to hope for.

Now, I will let the thread get back on track.

Enjoy your time with Mr. Guintoli, Tattoox. I will live vicariously through you. Let him know how much the show is loved.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ah, I see. I have no time. We have a 9 month old, and I work about 60 hours a week. So, I will sadly never achieve at your level. Smile

Live the dream for the rest of us! Give us something to hope for.

Now, I will let the thread get back on track.

Enjoy your time with Mr. Guintoli, Tattoox. I will live vicariously through you. Let him know how much the show is loved.

Will do.

I also work 60hr weeks so I can afford everything I collect. I'll share some more for you.

First time meeting Stan Lee......

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Tattoox. Thanks for sharing.