Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Its gonna be a fun weekend! Can't wait to get back home!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
you want me to tell them to slow your shipment down ok

lol

Ah, that was cold, but I'll let it go. It's been rough last couple of months waiting, but it looks like you guys have done a good job with the set.

I have to go now. It's gonna be a long evening of crying myself to sleep. Wink

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Hey, I bought the Blu-Ray of Grimm last week. There were two promo cards in it. I had not expected that going to the store, but it was a nice surprise.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dare I hope any of these are pack inserted Drool . The artists have all excelled themselves on this particular set, I reckon a lot of them must be fans of the show Smile .

Love the Z-card foldout format for sketches as it gives the artist more opportunity to fully realise their vision and it's such a revelation to have the likenesses of the actors.

Great work Tom and the rest of the team Thumb Up. Now I just have to hope I get lucky breaking my case.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
sketch cards are incentives (3 case)
I also put in sketch cards random

Tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Those are top notch sketches, Tom. Looking forward to getting my 1/2 case.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Those are top notch sketches, Tom. Looking forward to getting my 1/2 case.

I should still have a fair bit by time the show opens next Friday (if they don't sell like crazy starting on Monday). Big Grin

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post