Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom! Both versions look great, tough to pick just one Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
WOW, love the design and neat to see comparisions!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom. Is there any chance of a Danny "Bud" Bruno autograph rounding out the set? Or maybe Amy Acker?

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
Hey Tom. Is there any chance of a Danny "Bud" Bruno autograph rounding out the set? Or maybe Amy Acker?

I was curious as to the last signer as well. The autograph list making the rounds has 16 signers so one seems to be missing. I would hope that it is Bud. As much as I like Amy Acker Bud is more than just a guest star.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:

I was curious as to the last signer as well. The autograph list making the rounds has 16 signers so one seems to be missing. I would hope that it is Bud. As much as I like Amy Acker Bud is more than just a guest star.

Agreed. If not Bud, though, then maybe Amy. Big Grin

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So who are the 16 signers on the autograph list?

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alterna-tv:
So who are the 16 signers on the autograph list?

David Giuntoli: Nick Burkhardt
Silas Weir Mitchell: Monroe
Bitsie Tulloch: Juliette Silverton
Bree Turner : Rosalee Calvert
Claire coffee: Adalind Schade
Russel Hornsby: Hank Griffin
Sasha Roiz: Captain Renard
Reggie Lee: Sgt. Wu
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio: Kelly Burkhardt
Titus Welliver: Farley Kolt
Kenneth Mitchell: Larry Mackenzie
Neil Hopkins: Ian Harmon
Danielle Panabaker: Ariel Eberhart
Daniel Baldwin: Jordan Vance
Brad William Henke: Hap Lasser
Frederick Koehler: Martin Burgess

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
yes its Bud

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Great list of signers, but not a fan of the trend of having 2 versions of nearly everyone.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Will there be archive boxes?

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
sketch are incentive john

Are they all the fold out kind?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Adam Cleveland
Aston Roy Cover
Bob Stevlic
Brent Engstrom
Carolyn Edwards
Gary Kezele
Ingrid Hardy
F.Valenzuela
J.D.Seeber
Marcia Dye
M. Fajar
M.Jason Reed
Nikki J. Valenzuela
Steven Miller
Tim Levandoski
Tim Shay

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
John Only a few Z-Sketch are incentives also i posted list again

Tom

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes its Bud

That is good news. He is as close to regular cast as it gets.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hats off to Breygent, they've gone the distance on this Smile
it's looking superb...... Smile Smile Smile Smile
Will there be loaded boxes hidden in the cases like you did with other previous sets??????

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Hats off to Breygent, they've gone the distance on this Smile
it's looking superb...... Smile Smile Smile Smile
Will there be loaded boxes hidden in the cases like you did with other previous sets??????

KADRAN00157

Yes, my case will only have loaded boxes. I think they were only producing 12 loaded boxes. So, that should be about right. Big Grin

To be honest / clear, I have no inside information. It was simply my hopes. Fingers crossed. (Tom, you are more than welcome to help me out here.)

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Smile Big Grin
Very good lol

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes its Bud

NICE! MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS RELEASE, and everything else Breygent has coming later this summer!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is gonna be a good set Smile Smile Smile
Can't wait for this to come out Smile

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
sketch are incentive john

You know what they say about assuming. I thought the case incentive was in addition to box inserts, like Rittenhouse does.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post