Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
3 case incentive is a sketch card
box testers all taken

tom

Tom...Have you considered to bring back the single case topper card ?

Even if it was a nunbered bonus chase card, it makes opening a sealed case a but more special.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
3 case incentive is a sketch card
box testers all taken

tom

Darn it like a sock! I knew someone on this forum would beat me to it.

Thanks for the info!

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:

Darn it like a sock!!

My grandmother used to love this saying. Thanks for bringing back fond memories.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:

Darn it like a sock!!

My grandmother used to love this saying. Thanks for brining back fond memories.

You are welcome.

My dad always says that he is "finer than a frog hair." I ran into someone else who also said that recently. It made me smile.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Grimm is sold out
thank you for your support

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Grimm is sold out
thank you for your support

tom

Wow! That is awesome.

Do you know any more about autograph / costume / prop insertion rates?

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
3 Hits per box
autograph,costume or prop

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, just heard Grimm sold out!

Can you tell us what the insertion rate will be for sketches?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
sketch are incentive john

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Bummer. Well at lease I have some original Grimm sketches in my collection.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
3 Hits per box
autograph,costume or prop

Tom

Tom great news but does that mean that there will be 3 hits of 1 Auto, 1 Costume and 1 Prop or 1 Auto & 2 Costumes per box?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
yes most of the time

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes most of the time

So, some of the time it will mean 3 of each per box, right? Big Grin

Sad to hear that sketches are incentives rather than inserts. This is one set where is would make sense to have sketches since the main character sketches on the show, but the set still looks great.

Thanks for sharing so much with us, Tom.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on getting all of the main cast to sign Tom Thumb Up .17 signers in two different versions must be one of your biggest ever autograph lists.Do you have similar plans for American Horror Story?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
yes for American Horror Story.Also one change
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio only will sign one card so we are down to 33

tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Tom, will individual boxes of Grimm perhaps contain a surprise sketch card?? I remember you did something like this in the past with other boxes, just to spice things up for those who can't afford cases but do buy a couple of boxes...

If so could you give me the box numbers in advance?? It'll just stay between the two of us... Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes for American Horror Story.Also one change

tom

That is okay Tom. I have a hard time getting one of each signer...

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also one change

tom

Tom I already saw one style of the autograph cards, great work by the way, is it possible you can show us a different version one? So I just know which version I will go for, or perhaps even both of them. Thanks!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will show when I get files tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post