Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Great looking promos! I'm really looking forward to this set.

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking set Tom! I'd like to seem creature cards with the history/mythology on the reverse.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Great looking set Tom! I'd like to seem creature cards with the history/mythology on the reverse.

That's a great idea John.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
can't wait for this set! I would love to see props / costumes similar to dexter/Ghost Whisperer sets! I would love to see a dual auto of my fav to guys as well!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is a really good show, I did not think they'd do a card set.....
Well Done Breygent Smile Smile Smile
There goes my budget Frown

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Anyone know the approximate released date for Grimm?

I hope it quite a few months off yet, because there is way to much good stuff coming out shortly, and I really want to be able to afford getting a decent amount of this set.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to watching this show and now I'm hooked. Thank God, TWC has NBC on demand, unfortunately they've got it rigged where you can't fast forward through commercials or record the on demand shows, at least Grimm.

I'm definitely down for this set and can't wait till we get some firm news on signers, etc.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arvin Sloane:
Finally got around to watching this show and now I'm hooked. Thank God, TWC has NBC on demand, unfortunately they've got it rigged where you can't fast forward through commercials or record the on demand shows, at least Grimm.

I'm definitely down for this set and can't wait till we get some firm news on signers, etc.

Does TWC have all the episodes? I've been meaning to watch this, but never had the chance with Fringe and Supernatural on at the same time. I liked the pilot and wouldn't mind catching up on the series!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:

Does TWC have all the episodes? I've been meaning to watch this, but never had the chance with Fringe and Supernatural on at the same time. I liked the pilot and wouldn't mind catching up on the series!

Yes they do.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:

Yes they do.

We have the same problem. Hope to catch last weeks ep tonight on the net, and make up the others later this month.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I have now got both of the promos, and I can't wait for this set Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

Especially halfway through the season, it really gets more interesting. I really like this show too - and I love Munroe. As an ex-horse trainer, I think it is neat that Juliette is a veterinarian...

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For anyone interested, the orginal Grimm is being aired on Friday, May 25th.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Giving out these promos at the Pop Art Con Sunday

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Artist List subject to change (sketch will be rare in this series)

Adam Cleveland
Aston Roy Cover
Bob Stevlic
Brent Engstrom
Carolyn Edwards
Gary Kezele
Ingrid Hardy
F.Valenzuela
J.D.Seeber
Jim Kyle
Marcia Dye
M. Fajar
M.Jason Reed
Nikki J. Valenzuela
Steven Miller
Tim Levandoski
Tim Shay

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Artist list looks fantastic Thumb Up

If anyone Pop Art Con could help me out with the 3 promos I would be eternally grateful Angel

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Artist list looks fantastic Thumb Up

If anyone Pop Art Con could help me out with the 3 promos I would be eternally grateful Angel

Me too. One of my favorite shows.

posted Hide Post
Is the release still set for August?

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Artist List subject to change (sketch will be rare in this series)

Adam Cleveland
Aston Roy Cover
Bob Stevlic
Brent Engstrom
Carolyn Edwards
Edward Cherniga
Gary Kezele
Ingrid Hardy
J.D.Seeber
Jim Kyle
M. Fajar
M.Jason Reed
Michael Mills
Steven Miller
Tim Levandoski
Tim Shay

That's an extremely impressive list of talent you've got lined up for this set.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Quick question: Are the "SDCC" Grimm promos 1 and 2 the same as the ones given out at the Pop Art con ? I see them pop up now as they were handed out at the SDCC but I was wondering if those are leftovers from the Pop Art con or new ones with a SDCC logo on the back?

The front is the same but I know Tom did something similar with the first Dexter release.
Eight S1 promo's and only two different fronts.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post